Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems opening wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2016
I tried opening wizard101, and it said that some dlls are missing. So, I installed libcef.dll and chrome_elf.dll, but it now says that wizardlauncher.dll is missing which isn't a dll that you can just download, it's the actual launcher for it. So, I tried reinstalling wizard101, but it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do now. Can anyone please help me?

Administrator
Pyonecrion on Mar 12, 2020 wrote:
I tried opening wizard101, and it said that some dlls are missing. So, I installed libcef.dll and chrome_elf.dll, but it now says that wizardlauncher.dll is missing which isn't a dll that you can just download, it's the actual launcher for it. So, I tried reinstalling wizard101, but it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do now. Can anyone please help me?
Hi Pyonecrion,

If I may ask, what type of computer are you using?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2018
I have the same problem as well. I'm using a MacBook Air running on Mojave, thanks!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Pyonecrion on Mar 12, 2020 wrote:
Completly unistall wizard101 then reinstall.