Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Code of Conduct - current paying players question?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
In the code of conduct, it says that "only current paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages."

Does this mean only people with a current membership? Because I'm a crown-buying player at the moment, and it doesn't seem like my comments are being posted... Could you please clarify the code of conduct if this is the case? Because I am not sure if this is a bug or I should stop posting until I buy a membership.

Thank you!

Administrator
Red Kestrel on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
In the code of conduct, it says that "only current paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages."

Does this mean only people with a current membership? Because I'm a crown-buying player at the moment, and it doesn't seem like my comments are being posted... Could you please clarify the code of conduct if this is the case? Because I am not sure if this is a bug or I should stop posting until I buy a membership.

Thank you!
Yes, that's correct. We should probably mention 'membership' in there somewhere, apologies about the confusion!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I'm not a member, I buy crowns, yet I can still post on the message boards here and in P101.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Red Kestrel on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:

Thank you!
No, you do not need membership. If you purchase Crowns (any amount), you can post on the message boards for up to 30 days. It even allows you to post on Pirate101 forums. You can also access the test realm within that timeframe (if test realm is available during that timeframe).