Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Velociraptor pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2015
Looking to hatch with someone who has a velociraptor. Stats does not matter.
Thanks. Aedan AshBane

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kvaj04 on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
Looking to hatch with someone who has a velociraptor. Stats does not matter.
Thanks. Aedan AshBane
I have one that's max stats with a ward pool. If you'd like to hatch just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game

Survivor
Jul 09, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
I have one that's max stats with a ward pool. If you'd like to hatch just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game
That would be awesome! My Wizard name is Aedan AshBane.I am on Central Time and available most of the days. Just let me know what is convenient with you. (Except for Wed (8/21) 6pm-8pm (CT))

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kvaj04 on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
That would be awesome! My Wizard name is Aedan AshBane.I am on Central Time and available most of the days. Just let me know what is convenient with you. (Except for Wed (8/21) 6pm-8pm (CT))
Sorry for delayed response, been in and out of hospital last few weeks so haven't been online properly. I'm not sure when this will get posted but I'll go to hatchery (Fiona Frogfinder) every night I'm here at 6pm Central time (midnight mine). I'll keep going this weekend and next week so pop down to the hatchery, dworgyn realm when you log in to see when I'm there and you're welcome to as many hatches as you need. Sorry I can't be more specific...stupid health issues are doing my head in lol.

See you soon

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
do you still play frequently? i would like to hatch if possible :)