Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mannequins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Creating outfits has become one of my favourite things to do in this game. But putting them on display is a tough job; collecting enough diamonds to craft the mannequins takes a lot of time. My request would be to add these mannequins to the crown shop. I'd be willing to pay some crowns in return of saving time.

Maybe it's also possible to increase the amount of mannequins allowed per area. I know they take more time to render, but I suppose having 20 up to 25 per area is still reasonable, considering how big most houses are.

Thank you for the amazing game experience,
Nathaniel S.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Or reduce the cost in diamond and increase the cost of the other reagent to craft it

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Ferngurth on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Creating outfits has become one of my favourite things to do in this game. But putting them on display is a tough job; collecting enough diamonds to craft the mannequins takes a lot of time. My request would be to add these mannequins to the crown shop. I'd be willing to pay some crowns in return of saving time.

Maybe it's also possible to increase the amount of mannequins allowed per area. I know they take more time to render, but I suppose having 20 up to 25 per area is still reasonable, considering how big most houses are.

Nathaniel S.
Investing in the transmute of diamond from ore is worth the cost. I have crafted many mannequins for all my wizards; it's one of the ways I have to get gear out of the banks.
No, let some items be craft only, don't make them available for crowns. Don't we have enough players demanding the ( lazy ) crowns route?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Ferngurth on May 15, 2019 wrote:

Nathaniel S.
You can already have 28 per zone, 14 male and 14 female, the limit was increased awhile ago. Keep in mind a house is 2 zones, the inside and the outside.