Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Comments on the new update

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
1: I like the Aethyr Elemental. That thing was so hard! I finally beat it!

2: I can't wait to get the new Monstrology Extracts!

3: The revamp is amazing. Firecat Alley gets all the wows.

4: The Kraken looks perfect.

5: A pack dedicated to pandas? Wow.

6: Elixers? Dropping? REALLY? I can't wait to know more!

7: Crowns reward weekend sorted by level? Cool!

What does everyone else love about it?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Most of us have already chimed in on our thoughts in regards to the Spring Update while it was in test realm.

I just wanted to however reiterate the much gratitude to KI.

This update was excellent and the hard work must be commended and applauded!

However, I would still like some more attention be paid to Colossus Boulevard as it relates to the snow and the trees; vegetation.

The Field Guards look amazing as well!

Job well done nevertheless!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
"Loot in Skeleton Key battles are now dropping correctly"
sorry what

Administrator
Thanks all for the help testing the update on Test Realm! We're very excited by everything the community has been saying about the content, including mentioning any remaining issues that have come up.

Have fun playing through this weekend and beyond!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Sparck on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Thanks all for the help testing the update on Test Realm! We're very excited by everything the community has been saying about the content, including mentioning any remaining issues that have come up.

Have fun playing through this weekend and beyond!
Yeah. Thanks, Sparck! Really like the update, but I haven't seen the newest Skeleton Key bosses have badges to earn through dueling them, even those released last year and Krampus. I sent my suggestions, but they've yet to become reality.

Hope it gets made sometime soon.

Other than that, the changes in the update are amazing, even though we only got 2 new key bosses again this year! I hope some more may be added through this year soon.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I haven't had much chance to play, but so far it seems like a great update. Thanks to all who made it possible, and I especially appreciate the improved communication and response from KI staff about time tables, player concerns, and what to expect. Kudos all around.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Members get double credits compared to FTP Player?

This was noted in the update.

What exactly does this mean.

Thx, Scarlet ShadowStone

Survivor
Feb 02, 2019
I am very happy that ki games listened to the community, that's more than I can say about most games.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
hopefulz33 on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:

Thx, Scarlet ShadowStone
You need 1 credit each time you enter a stage in the tower, once your free daily ones are gone they are 6 for 1k gold, at least that was it in test.

It has nothing to do with points on the leaderboard as many were concerned about.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
hopefulz33 on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:

Thx, Scarlet ShadowStone
It means that paying members get 4 Credits opposed to the 2 Free-to-Play players get.

More compliments:

I'm not sure how many people noticed this, but Dream Morganthe in the Reverie now has proper Cast, Hurt, and Defeat sounds, and I quite enjoy them! Also it's Monstrology description: "From the shadows of the mind, they strike. Just, you know, not that hard." Particularly the you know part; breaking the fourth wall again, I see!

I am LOVING the new Monstrology extracts!

I'm glad to see my House Guests are properly revamped, too.

Firecat Alley still has all the wows.

Little-known issue, but the Dark Poultergeist enemy was completely frozen as a House Guest. I'm glad to see this issue was fixed in the newest update!

Behold! WRAITHS! Now in revamped perfection!

Toomuchfunisnevertoomuchfun! Saythatthreetimesslow.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So about enchants not being able to be purchase from fitzume. Is their any valid reason whatsoever as to why this happened? Is this also temporary or permanent?