Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please let the Fear of Gremlins stay.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I, personally, find there to be no reason to remove the Fear of Gremlins creature from Monstrology. It follows the two main Monstological guidelines, which are:

The creature must be repeatable, which it is.

The creature must fall into a Monstrological category, which it also does.

Removing it from Extract Imp is completely pointless and actually makes the spell almost worthless, because we would be left with only six creature in the category, five of which look exactly identical. The Fear of Gremlins is basically the most unique creature extractable with the spell. If anything, the category needs to be expanded instead of reduced. Please let the Fear of Gremlins stay.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Wouldn't they then have to add all the gremlins?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Theyre wanting to make that more of a scam? Extract imp is absolutely horrendous, even for decoration, because the monster imps are barely larger than pet imps.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Jasmine3429 on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Wouldn't they then have to add all the gremlins?
They did say they were considering adding Grendels to Extract Imp. I certainly think it's a good idea. I see no reason why they would remove the Fear of Gremlins, it's such a waste of time. And could they add the Grendels, too?