Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Today is my Anniversary!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
April 11th 2011. It is 8 years ago today that I created my Wizard101 account and forever became part of the spiral. This game is very special to me because it is a huge part of my childhood and will continue to be with me for a very long time. In 8 years I brought a fire wizard to level 130 and completed Empyrea, I have a storm wizard at level 120 in Mirage poised to do the same. My ice wizard has almost completed MarleyBone at level 33 and has dutifully collected mega snacks from EMP's to train my wizards pets. I have purchased a level 50 elixir for my death wizard and I look forward to taking it from there. Just as well I have low level life and balance wizard in Krokotopia who will probably have a very unique adventures. Thank you Wizard101 for so many blessed memories and I look forward to the future.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
April 11th 2011. It is 8 years ago today that I created my Wizard101 account and forever became part of the spiral. This game is very special to me because it is a huge part of my childhood and will continue to be with me for a very long time. In 8 years I brought a fire wizard to level 130 and completed Empyrea, I have a storm wizard at level 120 in Mirage poised to do the same. My ice wizard has almost completed MarleyBone at level 33 and has dutifully collected mega snacks from EMP's to train my wizards pets. I have purchased a level 50 elixir for my death wizard and I look forward to taking it from there. Just as well I have low level life and balance wizard in Krokotopia who will probably have a very unique adventures. Thank you Wizard101 for so many blessed memories and I look forward to the future.
Happy 8th birthday!

The Spiral is an amazing place and even better because you're in it!

KingsIsle have made a fantastic game and are constantly working on updates, improvements and new content. The players, both old and new, complete it. I'm so happy to be able to play this awesome game and be part of this lovely community!

Cheers to your 8 years and cheers to many many more to come!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To the right, it states your joined date was actually April 13th, 2011.

Did you perhaps had another account before the one you are currently using?

Nevertheless, like you said, the game has created and still continues to create many joyous (and sometimes a little annoying haha) memories that I'm sure we will never forget!

Your loyalty and commitment is appreciated and I'm sure it's because of long-time fans and players a like such as yourselves why KI enjoys making very interesting updates to the game's content!

Here's to another eight years!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Congrats, the awesome pyromancer!

My memory is full with this game too. I actually don't remember when I started playing. All I know is that I won't stop until the day this dies and six months longer, even!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Congratulations on 8 years with the game.

May you have many more!

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Happy Anniversary!! It sounds like you have a lot of fun in the spiral!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Star Edward on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:

Nevertheless, like you said, the game has created and still continues to create many joyous (and sometimes a little annoying haha) memories that I'm sure we will never forget!

Your loyalty and commitment is appreciated and I'm sure it's because of long-time fans and players a like such as yourselves why KI enjoys making very interesting updates to the game's content!

Hi Star

* cue silly voice and cheeky smile *

Actually...it's to the left!

Also, the post was made on the 13th and with the year being 2011, typing the 11th instead of the 13th was likely a brain-fart or typo

Or maybe we're both wrong and this is like the Queen and has 2 birthdays?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Hi Star

* cue silly voice and cheeky smile *

Actually...it's to the left!

Also, the post was made on the 13th and with the year being 2011, typing the 11th instead of the 13th was likely a brain-fart or typo

Or maybe we're both wrong and this is like the Queen and has 2 birthdays?
its actually pretty amazing just how right you were with the brain fart and you taught me something new with the queen having 2 birthdays.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Star Edward on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:

the date I put in my post was a typo it was the 13th. for some reason I had the number 11 my mind.