Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot take out reagents from Shared Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi! So I started crafting on a character that hasn't crafted before. I placed all reagents from my other characters into the shared bank to craft. But now I cannot take out any reagents from the Shared Bank. All my other characters can't take from it either. What should I do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RyanRowan on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
Hi! So I started crafting on a character that hasn't crafted before. I placed all reagents from my other characters into the shared bank to craft. But now I cannot take out any reagents from the Shared Bank. All my other characters can't take from it either. What should I do?
Just to clarify, are you able to find them in the shared bank?

I'm going to assume you can find them and your wizards are not already carrying max of them. They should be able to take any/all of them out of the shared bank. Reagents are not level locked or bound to a specific character; they should be able to be shared freely.

If you are still experiencing this problem after shutting down the game and re-launching it (I expect by the time you've seen this you will probably have done this) then I'd contact support@wizard101.com and let them know the issue and your account username (not password). They'll be able to go into your account and fix whatever is happening.

Only contact support from the email associated with your account (they can only discuss issues related to your account if the email matches). You should get an automated response shortly after submitting your ticket. This is not their reply; this is confirmation that they got your message and will deal with it asap.

Keep an eye on your emails for a response (they may need further info or send some suggestions/advice to try), remember to check your spam box too just in case

Your issue should be sorted within a day or two, it sometimes takes a little longer (eg weekends or when there is an event on) and sometimes it is so super-speedy you can hardly believe it humanly possible!

Let us know how you get on!