Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

player v player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2017
Hi I like the game a lot. but I'm finding a issue with some people in pvp. Its not the fights them self but some people join a match and when its time to confirm to go in to the match. they leave and re-join and leave again. and some people do this over and over again. Or they wait tell the timer runs out and then re-join and they will do this time and time again. it make it hard to get a match. and it takes the fun out of pvp. with out pvp there is not a lot to do in the game when you are max and have got all the items you need. I was wandering if you could put some kind of time limit on the ones that do this like they cant re-join for one minute if they leave team up or they don't respond to confirmation to go in. thx for your time

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Ricky west on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
Hi I like the game a lot. but I'm finding a issue with some people in pvp. Its not the fights them self but some people join a match and when its time to confirm to go in to the match. they leave and re-join and leave again. and some people do this over and over again. Or they wait tell the timer runs out and then re-join and they will do this time and time again. it make it hard to get a match. and it takes the fun out of pvp. with out pvp there is not a lot to do in the game when you are max and have got all the items you need. I was wandering if you could put some kind of time limit on the ones that do this like they cant re-join for one minute if they leave team up or they don't respond to confirmation to go in. thx for your time
This only happens in practice I believe, but am up for a duel anytime mate
angellifeheart130.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2017