Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu crafting quest error??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok so I'm doing the Mooshu crafting quest (A little late, I admit) and i have all the reagents needed to craft it. I go home to my crafting station, and the recipe isn't there! It says that I already bought the recipe, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help?
-Shelby Raventalon

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Fificat25 on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
Ok so I'm doing the Mooshu crafting quest (A little late, I admit) and i have all the reagents needed to craft it. I go home to my crafting station, and the recipe isn't there! It says that I already bought the recipe, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help?
-Shelby Raventalon
It sounds like you may be approaching the wrong type of crafting station.

Check the recipe by going into your book and selecting the conical flask for 'Crafting' (short cut 'J'). Select the recipe you're working on and then go to the backpack icon to the left of the reagents required. This will show you the type of crafting station needed. Make sure you are using the right one in your home and the recipe should appear when you interact with it

While you are looking at the recipe in this way, you can also double check you have all the reagents/tc required too. The number under each will be yellow if you have enough, red if you don't. TC in decks can not be used for crafting and will have to be removed from the deck to register as available.

I hope this helps!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Fificat25 on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
-Shelby Raventalon
Do you have the right crafting station? The recipe should tell you what station is required. You may need a housing craft station, ( if you're making furniture ).I think you can find one at the housing vendor in MooShu or you can try the bazaar.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Are you using the correct crafting table? There are different crafting tables for equipment, furniture, etc.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2017
I bought the right crafting station. Thanks for the replies

Survivor
Apr 24, 2018
I have the same problem i got all the gear all the crafting tables and nothing and havn't been able to craft since and im at level 78 now and now in avalon with pathetic gear witch you need