Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hide PvP Record / Rest Option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
I'm a balance level 77 and I have gone to pvp without of clue what I was doing however I am more experience now , although I must say I had a lot of losses just not knowing of what I was doing. My Pvp record is now getting better however I felt like starting a new account or not playing any more because of the losses. I feel like we need a option to hide your pvp ranked record, plus people make you feel bad about yourself sometimes or even a reset button.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
got over 600 loses an over 600 wins, I get teased all the time over it but I really don't care, I just do it cause I like to battle others also, but I will probably never get past private , once in a great while I do hit sergeant lol, but get stripped back down quick when they start using the quardian life spell to come back and I run out of reshuffles cause of them always healing or their pets end up shattering my blades I try to stack, or and heal up with the 4000k heals or better if they critical, so yep its hard, but I just do it for fun, people don't like to bad is what I tell them, if they get me and I win yea me, I lose good for you cause that means you gained points , just remember just cause you cant beat another doesn't mean you are a bad player just means your a good sport, and you just love to compete with others also

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
I have a suggestion of how to deal with it.
People make you feel bad? Well grow some thick skin and everything is going to be alright.
Just because someone makes you feel bad doesn't mean that KI should now go and implement a ridiculous idea of hiding your pvp record. There are actual issues that need fixing and not some weird implementation just cause someone feels bad that they failed in pvp a couple times. I have over 1k losses each age. All you got to do is get over 1k wins. It's that simple. Really.

Nicholas Star -