Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add a turn based pvp ranked mode

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I love this idea that is currently in tournaments! Kingsisle please put it in ranked, or add a ranked mode of it. I would probably do ranked 2v2 if this was put in the game because its really unfair when you go second and the people that go first have a better chance at winning. This is a great idea and also will probably help people get less frustrated because they wont keep going second. Beating a jade from second is really hard and if turn based was a thing in ranked it would be easier. This mode is extremely fair and balanced compared to the old version. Please put it in ranked kingsisle, it probably would bring a ton of people back to the game too. I know sometimes I don't pvp because i'm afraid of going second and dealing with the massive head ache that going second in pvp brings lol.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
agree then it would be fun having that in , and have it so take out amulets and pets with tc cards see how that goes would be fun to do in rank

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
I will 2nd that.

Nicholas Star

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I like that idea and I've made a post about it as well. Also, what about a school ranking system where fire could compete against fire, ice against ice, death against death and so on? I think it might be cool to not only claim warlord in regular pvp, but Firelord, Icelord, Stormlord, etc. This would be in addition to, not in place of.

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Yes! Please do KI. This is the reason I haven’t had a membership or been playing the last year. Because I’ve been waiting forever for this to become a thing do PvP will be worth playing. The only reason I just bought a membership is to come on this and another related post to foment

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Fred Frost on Sep 24, 2018 wrote:
I love this idea that is currently in tournaments! Kingsisle please put it in ranked, or add a ranked mode of it. I would probably do ranked 2v2 if this was put in the game because its really unfair when you go second and the people that go first have a better chance at winning. This is a great idea and also will probably help people get less frustrated because they wont keep going second. Beating a jade from second is really hard and if turn based was a thing in ranked it would be easier. This mode is extremely fair and balanced compared to the old version. Please put it in ranked kingsisle, it probably would bring a ton of people back to the game too. I know sometimes I don't pvp because i'm afraid of going second and dealing with the massive head ache that going second in pvp brings lol.
I completely agree. I think turn based was a wonderful addition to the game and will help ranked PvP immensely if it is implanted into it. I just don't understand why it still hasn't been added yet.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
wish they would get their ducks in a row, and get on this and do it, im to the point to quit pvp also, some go on for hours,and then some just keep passing cause they both down to one card and wont hit, cause its their last card, so they need turn based and they should put in a timer on it also like tourney has