Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Decaversary Live!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed hearing more about the creative processes and 'meeting' more of the team in this evening's KI Live! Seeing those first pictures of Wizard City and Bartleby was so magical! I want to see EVERYTHING both old and new! You guys have so many ideas and make such beautiful designs...it makes me excited when you share them

Happy 10th birthday and here's to many more years of the KI team being both inspired and inspiring!

Administrator
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 31, 2018 wrote:
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed hearing more about the creative processes and 'meeting' more of the team in this evening's KI Live! Seeing those first pictures of Wizard City and Bartleby was so magical! I want to see EVERYTHING both old and new! You guys have so many ideas and make such beautiful designs...it makes me excited when you share them

Happy 10th birthday and here's to many more years of the KI team being both inspired and inspiring!
Great to hear Victoria, I am glad that you watched KI Live and were celebrating with us. Thank you!!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Dear Sir or Madam

When is 10 Happy Birthday present going to be open.

Craig Culwell

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Agreed. Appreciate the KI team putting in "overtime" to work after hours for the extended KI live. That was a good one.

Now if I could just find that 10th Anniversary part 3 video.....