Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No efreet pet quest please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I have completed all of grizzleheim and I have done my level 58 per quest for Phoenix and I also did the quest to get backdraft but my teacher still doesnt have the quest to get the efreet pet and I'm level 87. I dont know if I'm missing anything and I have no clue why I dont have the quest

Survivor
May 03, 2010
brister54324 on Aug 20, 2018 wrote:
I have completed all of grizzleheim and I have done my level 58 per quest for Phoenix and I also did the quest to get backdraft but my teacher still doesnt have the quest to get the efreet pet and I'm level 87. I dont know if I'm missing anything and I have no clue why I dont have the quest
For the Efreet pet and all the pets past the Phoenix, you need to finish Wintertusk. It is the area after Grizzleheim and if you have completed it there should be a quest you receive from Merle called Cold News.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
This quest is called Firestarter it is given by your school teacher . check to see if you have it, second part sends you to chamber of fire in krockatopia then to zafaria .Not sure if this helps or not

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To obtain the Efreet pet, several pre-requisites must be met;

You must:
Have already completed the Pre-Quest Cinder and Smoke .
Completed Wintertusk up until at least Nodrilund

Once you've done all of this, your school professor will call you and issue the quest Firestarter to you.

The quest will send you to Zafaria where you'll have to defeat a boss to eventually grant you your pet.

Keep in mind that the quest is a solo instance only; meaning, no other wizards can teleport to you to assist.

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In order to get your school pets for levels 58 and beyond, you must complete Grizzleheim and then Wintertusk up through the start of Nordriland. Doing this will also unlock about five utility spells for your wizard plus a new minion.

Alia Misthaven