Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet blade and socket blade stacking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
Hi!
On my life wizard I have a Kookaburra which gives me a life blade. Now that it's mega, i can add a jewel which will give another life blade. My question is: can I stack the two blades or not? I know pet blades can stack with gear and normal blades, but i don't know if they can stack with jewel pet blades too.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Miss Purple on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi!
On my life wizard I have a Kookaburra which gives me a life blade. Now that it's mega, i can add a jewel which will give another life blade. My question is: can I stack the two blades or not? I know pet blades can stack with gear and normal blades, but i don't know if they can stack with jewel pet blades too.

I would think that the two would stack, but if the blades give the same 40% then I honestly don't know if they would. However if the blade you're trying to socket to the pet is 45% and since the Kookaburra's is 40% then they will definitely stack.

Hope this helps

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I do this all the time, and yes, they DO stack. as long as they're different values. Perfect example, my sun serpent pet has a +35% item blade, and I also use the Dual Fireblade ruby which gives 2 +40% blades and they stack all the time (though the 2 from the jewel will not stack on each other).

Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you!
Unfortunately they're the same blade (40%), that's why i'm not sure of this Maybe i'll use another jewel and give the jewel blade to another pet

Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you Dayerider, I didn't see your reply yesterday!
So definitely in my case they won't stack I'll save this jewel for another pet then. Thanks again

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Miss Purple on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Thank you!
Unfortunately they're the same blade (40%), that's why i'm not sure of this Maybe i'll use another jewel and give the jewel blade to another pet
go to unicorn way and test it on a level 1 :)