Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Squamish gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
So, I know the elegant gear has in game equivalents that you can use for stitching, and I was wondering if the Squamish Gear also has an equivalent, I have been grinding mirror lake for 2 days, and I still haven't gotten it, if there is another robe and a place to grind it, please let me know

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Talon Deathspear on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
So, I know the elegant gear has in game equivalents that you can use for stitching, and I was wondering if the Squamish Gear also has an equivalent, I have been grinding mirror lake for 2 days, and I still haven't gotten it, if there is another robe and a place to grind it, please let me know
i had a look on the wiki page, and it says the squamish set is available in the crown shop. but the bosses in mirror lake are the only ones who drop it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Squamish_Cowl_of_the_Sidhe#axzz5NmQQgki3

^ this is the page for the hat, but you can see who drops/sells it and other items in the set.

-von

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
so, there is no like secret boss that drops one that looks identical, like how youkai can drop the storm elegant boots, but its not the crown ones?