Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do i find wooden key?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2017
i haven't hard time finding the wooden key for ra's room. does anyone know where i can find one or more? from james dreamcatcher p.s. i am online now!!! find me in marleybone in something court

Survivor
May 15, 2016
The Kraken has a chance to drop a wooden skeleton key. I got 2 for farming for only 30 minutes. Hoped this helped

Survivor
Jul 13, 2018
I am stuck and i no longer see my main quest. I went to talk to the balance school professor all he said was greeting and then did not give me the next quest. I am not the only one who experiences this the resetting of the game does not solve the problem i have tried many times. Please fix it

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
So I just made a new wizard and I got it up to Krokotopia, and all of the quests that I have ask me to go places that I'm unable to go to. I have the Tome of the Fang quest but I haven't unlocked the Vault of Ice yet, and I have the Find the Beetles quest which I can't go to Tomb of Storms, Emperors Retreat, Well of Spirits, or Karanahn Barracks. Also, I've searched throughout the Pyramid of the Sun and Krokosphinx and I haven't seen a single exclamation point above anyone's head. I've already tried using quest finder, but that tells me to speak with Mah'rek in the Well of Spirits, that I'm unable to access. The only solution I've thought of is buying membership, but if anyone has another solution, I'd really appreciate it.

Calamity
Level 23 Fire

Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
So after i completed the Pyramid of the Sun and talked to Sergeant Major Talbot. It gave me the quest to talk to Alhazred the Balance Teacher and once i got there and talked to him, i didn't get another quest after that and i can't continue the Krokotopia main quests

my characters is Kevin StormBlade

Level 22 Storm

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
Once I talked to Alhazred my main quest disappeared, I would like this fixed or a lvl 50 player boost...

Survivor
May 17, 2009
IM HAVING THIS SAME ISSUE AND IDK WHAT TO DO

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Im having the same issue and I don't know what to do.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I can't find the main quest. I have finished the quest Return to Shalek. I have the quest "Tomb of the Fang" and it requires me to go into the ice vault, but I can't go in there and I'm not getting anymore quest from anyone including
Private Kinchley. Both my brother and I are having the same problem. We don't know what to do, we can't find the main story line quest even using the quest finder. When we use the quest finder it tells us to go talk to Yakobaam in the family tomb but we aren't allowed/not letting us go there. We don't know what to do and want to continue the main story line.
My character: lvl 29 Blake Duskspear
My brother: lvl 30 Hunter Deathwhistle
Please help us if you have had this problem in the past.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2018
I am having the same issue. I have put in a ticket with KI, we will see what happens. There are several people with this issue.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2017
you could team up and do skeleton key bosses with others that have keys, the bosses can drop the keys..

Survivor
Jul 18, 2018
I just completed the quest “Serpent Staff”. After defeating the boss and activating the staff, I was then told to go visit Professor Winthrop in the Altar of Kings. When I arrived I was not able to talk to him. I tried changing realms and restarting my laptop. Please help, the game will not allow me to continue. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Okay, so I just turned in my quest to the person in the balance school to get my quest for enterance hall. Though it didn't give me the quest. I don't understand why this happened. My sister did the same thing as me but, she hot the quest and I didn't. What's going on?

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I am having the same problem, did you ever get it fixed or figure out what happened?