Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm trying to hatch and its not happening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
Ok i'm trying to hatch an enchanted armament (adult) with a freezing rain core (ultra) and everytime I morph them, I always get a rain core, do I have to level to amament or something?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Supposedly, the "rarest" pet is the one that is least likely to copy over onto the new baby. Sometimes that's great, like when you're using the Sea Dragon to boost a weak pet's stats. Other times, it's terrible.

I had a similar problem trying to get a Fennec Fox for my Fire. Probably a dozen hatches went down before I finally got one! So with your armaments, you may have to hatch quite a few times before you get one. But if you keep trying, eventually you'll get one.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
piratical505 on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
Ok i'm trying to hatch an enchanted armament (adult) with a freezing rain core (ultra) and everytime I morph them, I always get a rain core, do I have to level to amament or something?
The level 90 secret boss in mount Olympus drops armaments like crazy. Farm that guy a few times and you’re likely to get one.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2012
Freshta on Mar 10, 2018 wrote:
Supposedly, the "rarest" pet is the one that is least likely to copy over onto the new baby. Sometimes that's great, like when you're using the Sea Dragon to boost a weak pet's stats. Other times, it's terrible.

I had a similar problem trying to get a Fennec Fox for my Fire. Probably a dozen hatches went down before I finally got one! So with your armaments, you may have to hatch quite a few times before you get one. But if you keep trying, eventually you'll get one.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
thanks