Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Your Favorite Class?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
elijahbuck12321 on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
Hai, Whats your favorite class and why?
Lol I love them all, but recently I've been gravitating towards Myth...

My Myth has this really nice-looking outfit at the moment, and I also just love playing on him a lot in the higher levels. I guess I just got so used to playing as Storm and Fire in the higher levels, that I wanted to play as something different instead, and Myth fits that description perfectly.

Lol my Ice and Death also have really cute outfits too, and I enjoy playing on them a lot also.

... I guess it just depends on how good their outfits look to be honest.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
BrahmShadow on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
Lol I love them all, but recently I've been gravitating towards Myth...

My Myth has this really nice-looking outfit at the moment, and I also just love playing on him a lot in the higher levels. I guess I just got so used to playing as Storm and Fire in the higher levels, that I wanted to play as something different instead, and Myth fits that description perfectly.

Lol my Ice and Death also have really cute outfits too, and I enjoy playing on them a lot also.

... I guess it just depends on how good their outfits look to be honest.
Lol yea, Ive been having trouble fibding a class but I'm gravitationg towards classes like
Balance
Ice
Death
Life
Myth
But yea thanks for your reply

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
elijahbuck12321 on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
Hai, Whats your favorite class and why?
Underwater Basket Weaving
Taught by Gamma on the fifth Saturday of every month behind the waterfall in the commons.

Have you EVER tried underwater basket weaving?

Oh... Not what you meant...

My favorite School is Life because I am obsessed with the color green.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 03, 2018
I like Balance, though Fire has it's perks as well.

Balance has its issues, but it has so many advantages as well.

Here is an anecdote for why I think this is such a great class:
A few days ago I was in Olympus dong the level 30 instance. We had a full 4 guys, all of us in our 30s except one Death guy who must have been in his 70s.

He wanted to do the Secret boss but the others didn't. I went with him and we pulled it off, but just barely. I don't think any other class could have helped him pull it off and here's why.

A 30s level Storm, Fire, Ice, Myth wouldn't have been able to do enough damage to matter, and if they tried they would have just gotten themselves killed.

A 30s level Life would have been able to help keep him alive, but wouldn't have been able to buff him for big hits.

I was able to both heal him to keep him alive (yes he needed this even though he was Death) AND buff him up for the big hits needed to take down the boss. And we were just barely able to do it. By the end I had used my Reshuffle and so had he and we were both down to our last cards and he finished it off with a huge Scarecrow of all things (the minion was already dead, but I think it was all he had to use).

I like versatility and changing things up and being able to take on different roles, so Balance works great for me. I tank some fights, I'm the big hitter on some fights, I'm just a healer/buff sometimes and I find soloing quite easy.

Having Judgement in your back pocket is always awesome (except against Balance bosses) . Many times I've gone through a dungeon with a group just healing and buffing, then we get to a final fight and turns out the Fire or Storm guy can't get the damage or they get killed and I end up taking out the final boss with a huge Judgement. Or sometimes I get a group with no Storm or Fire and take on boss killer duty.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Hai I made this post to try to help me find a class since me and my two other friends were making new characters and playing through the game together since I haven't found any classes that seemed appealing. Recently though I made a Death Wizard since I used to have a level 86 Death Wizard until it accidentally got deleted. I love him and realized why I loved the class in the first place. We started a day ago and were already half way through Krok. Thanks for posting though I don't mean to end this post here please carry on posting.

- Your Friendly Wizard
Kane NightTail