Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Packs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
When you go to buy crowns, there are also four packs/bundles you can buy for money. I want to know your opinion on which pack would be the best for a level 55 ice player looking for gear with good critical and damage, to ice only or universal. Thanks for your opinions.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Honestly I would level to 60 and farm waterworks for the gear set there

You won't get anywhere near as good as Waterworks gear for crowns so unless you want crown gear to stitch hang on a bit, level and get Waterworks gear - many wizards use this until 100, only changing it out when they get their Darkmoor gear.

Good luck!

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
Honestly I would level to 60 and farm waterworks for the gear set there

You won't get anywhere near as good as Waterworks gear for crowns so unless you want crown gear to stitch hang on a bit, level and get Waterworks gear - many wizards use this until 100, only changing it out when they get their Darkmoor gear.

Good luck!
Adding on to what Victoria said, you could buy professor hoard packs for the wand and boots at level 60. Absolutely fabulous to combine them with a zigazag robe and chieftan helm, or other waterworks gear. Good luck in the spiral!