Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Five B.O.X.E.S Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dear KI!

I see the 5 BOXES Event is back in the Spiral. I actually enjoy doing the event, even though I have completed it at least a dozen times, but I have a suggestion.

This event features some of the best housing items to craft in the game. The Possessed Grave, that lovely green sofa and that gorgeous Party Tea Set are so worth collecting Sonic Springs to craft them.

That said, it gets old. Can you PLEASE create some new items to go with the Event? I would gladly keep doing it if I had more things to create.

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Suzanne

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Suzne on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
Dear KI!

I see the 5 BOXES Event is back in the Spiral. I actually enjoy doing the event, even though I have completed it at least a dozen times, but I have a suggestion.

This event features some of the best housing items to craft in the game. The Possessed Grave, that lovely green sofa and that gorgeous Party Tea Set are so worth collecting Sonic Springs to craft them.

That said, it gets old. Can you PLEASE create some new items to go with the Event? I would gladly keep doing it if I had more things to create.

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Suzanne
Some more Mounts or Gear ( I would love to craft Dalia's Ice or Fire outfits! )