Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Diseases. Ways to get sick, and get some of your enemies sick.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
soulreper345 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
To to be able to refill your health / Mana potions in every world without having to go back to the commons to the potion lady or having to play those games to refill your potions.
I agree. I also think every world should have a bazaar too. It makes no sense that Prospector Zeke can appear in every world pulling around a wheelbarrow but Eric Silverfist can't open more bazaars across the spiral?

Would cut down on some of the foot traffic in Olde Town where you have to switch realms sometimes because there are so many people inside and would eliminate me having to mark the bazaar or travel home to where my tapestry is then back home then back wherever it is I'm questing.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Bundles to come back during Throwback Thursday!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi folks! It's Friday, and we all know what that means, so let's get to it, shall we?

We’ve got some crazy fun plans for the year so far, and we’re looking forward to sharing them all with you. So, as is tradition, let me ask the Feedback Friday question we pose every January.

If you could wave your magic wand, what ONE thing would you add to Wizard101 in 2018? Sky’s the limit! We want to hear it!

Fantastical Fridays and a great weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would add more wizards in some way, at least one.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2017
New rare mount drops and rare armour drops from bosses :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
More power for Balance at higher levels. I have struggled since Khrysalis to Quest solo - I am mid-way through Mirage now and can rarely survive a battle long enough on my own to effectively quest solo. I can’t buy game packs or crowns gear very often (only rarely), so I have to earn or craft my gear. Lwellyn allowed good gear crafting, but haven’t found anything in the higher worlds yet.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Just ONE thing...?

No problem.

I would love to see you offer us an elixir that doubles our pet training experience for one hour. Modeled like the fishing luck elixirs, make it something that we can buy and equip as needed. I think Crowns only players would appreciate this a lot, and even us members might like the chance to train pets efficiently whenever the need or urge strikes, rather than having to wait weeks for the next double xp event.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
A "sell more" and "buy more" option in the bazaar and at gardening vendors for seeds, buying, selling, trashing or feeding 1 seed at a time is very tedious!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
more ideas:

Allow us adults who play the game, and can prove it, be able to access open chat instead of having to have the game age it in

A farming mode where we can skip all dialogue and cut scenes in dungeons/sigils. So, when we beat Malistaire in Darkmoore, we're not waiting 10 minutes before we can click a button again (yes, that is an exaggeration, but you all know what Im talking about)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
Like for LoreMaster to drop spells more often. I have farmed it for over 2 months now and I am talking about every night for 2 months. Still no spell sadly

Survivor
May 16, 2013
Things I'd like to see in w101 2018...

Really, I can't say I really feel like there needs to be anything new at this point - I'd just say let's polish up what already exists, like the graphics as many people have suggested. Would like to see the game be more replayable.

In the spirit of redoing the graphics, I would also suggest updating the stories as well for the earlier worlds. The earlier writing just doesn't reflect the quality in later worlds - specifically Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, and parts of Khrysalis. This might be done by giving characters stronger personalities/better voice work and adding more creative puzzles.

Wizard City in particular could benefit from this. I'd love to see if there's a way to encourage older players to have reasons to routinely visit the streets, like storm wizards having storm treasure card vendors/jewel vendors in one of Triton Avenue's houses.

Also, monstrology is amazing - could we please have more of that as well?

I'm obsessed with castle magic, too, and love Paige Moonshade's idea of knocked over/upside down magic effects. In general would like to see an expansion to castle magic again - people have some truly amazing ideas for it.

Finally would just love to see more housing items be available. Might there be a way to add faction vendors to the earlier worlds? It's possible you could turn some of the side quest characters into faction vendors to make side quests more appealing and rewarding.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2015
I'm thinking a new pack like the Emperor's Attic Pack. However, that was all Mooshu themed items, and many were not unique. Was definitely not worth 399 crowns a pop. Perhaps this time around, take a variety of items from each world.

For example, we already have the Zeus statue in Olympus in Aquila. Yet he was the only statue of his kind like it. Of course we got the Poseidon monument, but it wasn't the same. Clearly a Poseidon statue was designed, it is in Atlantea. As is Hades in Tartarus. In fact, all 13 Olympians have statues somewhere within the Aquila side world. Why not make them available as housing items?

Other ideas could include Borealis Gemstones from Polaris. I've always wanted my own personal Archivist from the District of the Stars in Celestia. School banners similar to the ones that exist now, except for the Pigswick schools would be interesting. An Ember Banner or a Spirit Banner would be a nice addition to my Wysteria Villa.

Perhaps teleporters, tapestries, and gear/seed/jewel vaults could be rare drops. And as an ultra rare drop, a once a day item similar to the fish bowl, or the crystal mine. More interactive (Press x to...) items never hurts anyone! Perhaps new trophies, too. The same 7 in the crowns shop currently get very old.

That's my one wish! However, if I were to give another thought, it would be a new monstrology extract spell for elementals. This can range from fire elementals in Krokotopia, to plagued water elementals in Mooshu, all the way to Borealis Golems in Polaris, and the swirler/fury enemies in Empyrea. This could also cover Shadow Creatures (Although I am fairly certain there will be an extract for that in Empyrea Part 2 anyway.) An extract bug would be very very cool in Khrysalis too! (Hint: Count Morganthe as a spider when you do ;P )

Thanks for reading :)
Sincerely,
The Children of Light and Shadow.

Steven DragonBlade, 125 Pyromancer
Steven DeathSword, 113 Necromancer
Steven IceCaster, 52 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 08, 2017
Please add a seventh wizard school!

& remove weakness
jk lol

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
garrett9939 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
My ideas:

1) Please listen to our suggestions.
2) A family bank to allow the sharing of items across accounts linked to only the other accounts in the family.
3) Allow us to reroll a pet talent with crowns for a chance to get a different one ONLY when our pets reach mega.
4) Give storm a non-shadow enhanced spell that can deal DOT.
5) Give birthday benefits like hey it’s your birthday! Here’s 10k crowns! And a free training point buyback to keep up with the new spells coming out. I don’t mind you guys starting out small with little birthday gifts but I would appreciate it a lot. You could also add a birthday board so we can view all of the wizard birthdays on the day we view them. This would also spread word about this game.
6) UPDATE THE GRAPHICS. You have no idea how happy we would be if you updated the graphics in wizard city to the graphics we now have in Empyrea. ESPECIALLY, just the satisfaction of porting to the commons to hear the nostalgic music playing, and seeing the beautiful updated textures we have longed to see.
7) Add a treasure card shared bank so ONLY the wizards on ONE account can share treasure cards.
8) Add a pvp section (not tournament type) where there are no treasure cards, no shadow pips, no shadow spells, no pets, no criticals, and with the turn based system.
9.) Add a monthly trivia on social media where the winner receives 10k crowns or something. The purpose of this is to popularize this game to get more players. (I think you really need more players).
10.) Make everything up to half of krokotopia free so that new players can get a real taste of the game.
11.) Give member benefits to people who buy the entire game with crowns.
12.) Add a button in the settings where you can see a list of areas for each world to buy the areas with crowns. Also add options to buy the entire world and an option to buy the entire game
13.) When we thrown in crowns for a boss chest make it a fixed amount like 100 crowns.
14.) Temporarily ban boosters in PVP.
Love the idea of rerolling for better pet talents! I would even be willing to pay crowns for that! Love the birthday benefits and family bank for tcs too.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
austin6783 on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
FAIRY DUST MOUNT. It would simply allow your wizard to fly freely like Peter Pan with maybe a bit of dust particles floating arpund you and off of you as you fly. If you werd stationary you would float in the air and maybe do an occasional trip like with other mount. I would imagine flying would be similar to the harrowings mount.

I have also want a wisp pet for a long time. Maybe the wisp pets could give an inherent bonus to health or mana depending on color.

Austin Willow Been playing virtually since the beginning.
The wisp pet idea is so cool!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2017
You should add in a trading system that would cost crowns to use.

For example, say someone was in need of a piece of gear that a friend happened to have.
With this trading system in place, players would be able to trade items (such as said piece of gear stated above) between one another for a certain amount of crowns (crown price may vary depending on the item).

The reason for crowns being a requirement for the trading system is because gold is easy to acquire. If gold were to be used as the currency, it would have to be have to be a hefty amount.

Lastly, the reason for there needing to be a payment requirement in order to trade is because it is a privilege. In order to trade an item(s) such as Waterworks gear and/or Zeus gear, you would have to pay to do so.

Certain items should also remain non-tradable, such as the Pioneer Dragon Mount due to it's rarity.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2014
I have an amazing idea! Maybe there could be a feature available to all schools of magic like companions! The concept is a NPC following you around, like an extension of a henchmen. This NPC will not give you extra aid, but will assist in battle. These NPC's should be added to monstrology. There should be an extra category in monstrology for companions, these companions will help you for 30-45 minutes maximum. Following you around in battle to assist you!

Anyone else could add extra thoughts to my concept.

Seth DarkCoin 97
Nathan Legend 60

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Add a feature for dungeons that allow you to trade dropped gear between each other while in the dungeon

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
I have an ideas. It is just a though to be consider, and I hope they get added. Could we combine two wands together. However, to keep it fair. They can not have the same stats. Meaning, no double stats on the same wand. This would go a long way to help wizards own their avatars. Which means they will play better. Plus, the crowns they will spend on customize wands. Pets, if you could add a feature at ultra to trade talents between pets. That would be great. That would stop pet fails, and get more wizards to train pets. So, they can get pets to ultra to trade. Thank you for you considering the ideas.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
You guys should totally make a Jewel Crafters mega bundle pack with the same items from the small Jewel Crafters bundle and just add an awesome Jewel Crafters house to it. I feel like it would get a ton of sales! I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat because I missed out on the last Jewel Crafters Pack.
much love!
please take this idea into consideration.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2016
Definitely would have to say have perminate complanions. And if possible maybe not just ones that give me stat boosts. Have them cost variable from 10k crowns to 30k in shop, depending on how good they are/ what they provide for some powerful ones, as well as make it possible to obtain them after certain side or story quests are achieved for any free ones. Its an idea worth looking into and a work in progress one at that.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I'd love to wave my wand, and bring everyone fast, stable game play, without any lag, inaccessible areas, or dropped connections. Hey, we're wizard, and this is what I want; if waving my wand made this happen.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2014
moonkid21234 on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
I have an amazing idea! Maybe there could be a feature available to all schools of magic like companions! The concept is a NPC following you around, like an extension of a henchmen. This NPC will not give you extra aid, but will assist in battle. These NPC's should be added to monstrology. There should be an extra category in monstrology for companions, these companions will help you for 30-45 minutes maximum. Following you around in battle to assist you!

Anyone else could add extra thoughts to my concept.

Seth DarkCoin 97
Nathan Legend 60
Okay!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
any area people farm for gear should never drop off school gear. If you HAVE to drop off school gear, then make it tradeable. Nothing worse than getting elite gear that you cant use,or trade to another wizard on the same account. A Perfect example would be the make a wish Brandon quest. My storm got a Fire drop that he has to chuck because he's storm and I cant trade it to my fire. I dont mind putting the time in to farm, but the rewards should be useable somehow

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Lukeous100 on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
Definitely would have to say have perminate complanions. And if possible maybe not just ones that give me stat boosts. Have them cost variable from 10k crowns to 30k in shop, depending on how good they are/ what they provide for some powerful ones, as well as make it possible to obtain them after certain side or story quests are achieved for any free ones. Its an idea worth looking into and a work in progress one at that.
Please, only if (like in Pirate101) there's a toggle switch that takes them off, makes them only visible in battle or something. I don't know what it is about how it's done in Pirate101 that makes them work better than on Wizard101 - but visually they are so rumble-tumble over the terrain that if we have to walk for any length at all - I find them very irritating in W101
but I love my companions in Pirate101.