Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi folks! It's Friday, and we all know what that means, so let's get to it, shall we?

We’ve got some crazy fun plans for the year so far, and we’re looking forward to sharing them all with you. So, as is tradition, let me ask the Feedback Friday question we pose every January.

If you could wave your magic wand, what ONE thing would you add to Wizard101 in 2018? Sky’s the limit! We want to hear it!

Fantastical Fridays and a great weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
How about a pet reset potion that allows you to take a talent off you don't like and the next training you can get a new talent out of the talent pool.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2017
A center where players can trade cards they have gotten from loremaster like if I got more and I'm death and someone got deerknight we would both pay 200k gold and we trade cards. Another idea is a new dungeon like dark or or tart in a new area

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
If i would request something it would be a whole side world connecting to mount olympus.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
the ability to fill energy other places besides the commons - its frustrating to have to keep leaving higher end worlds to fill up vials!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
well if i had to wish for it I would really like to see a world connected to mount olympus as a side world as with good xp but make it like an option to compete with wintertusk and also I think you all should nerf burning rampage. thanks so much ki .

Survivor
Jan 07, 2018
Professor Falmea on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi folks! It's Friday, and we all know what that means, so let's get to it, shall we?

We’ve got some crazy fun plans for the year so far, and we’re looking forward to sharing them all with you. So, as is tradition, let me ask the Feedback Friday question we pose every January.

If you could wave your magic wand, what ONE thing would you add to Wizard101 in 2018? Sky’s the limit! We want to hear it!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
It'd be cool if you could like get Mega Snacks from fishing

Survivor
May 22, 2015

So I'm bad at PVP, but could we please have a spell like Mass Cleanse? Either that or put a measure in place for PVP where you cannot use a spell twice in a row or a limit to a certain spell for the entire match per person, say 10.

My reasoning for this is Juju spam. Matches take up to an hour or more. The reshuffle change doesn't stop this and it's not enjoyable and I encounter it too often. I'm at 500 points, still private. I'm not good, but I would at least rather lose with some dignity

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
ya change the pvp arena how its played make it so others can not see what you are going to play and if on a team only team mates can see what you play. tired of how people can get on skyp, or another character or have friends telling them what your card is so they can counter your attacks, change it so it gives a fare fight in pvp

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
I know this sort of thing has been used less often than it used to (in my experience), but I'd like to see more of the transformations for the Crown Shop. They could be things like Shadow creatures, bosses, or something new really.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
A witches house pet exactly like the mount?

Maybe a wandering boss that can be put in your house? The level of the boss would depend on what level your wizard was at time of purchase.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
A companion system. As a solo player this is where P101 truly outshines W101. We have houseguests and minions, so companions are an easy next step. It's a gateway to replay ability for previous worlds offers more quests as companions level up, and generally everything about companions is amazing.

Plus it's a benefit for KI as it adds a new element to the crown shop and training point purchases in game.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Hi
I would love to see more character selections please!
Thanks
JRD

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Only ONE huh? Okay.

What's most fun to me is probably farming.
More bosses with awesome drops and NOT key bosses. It is too time consuming to get keys to farm the boss you want to farm. I want to see really INCREDIBLE gear (incredible looks/stats) that is drop ONLY and new unique mounts that are drop only (also unique housing, pets, etc). I'm talking about drops so good, people are logging in every day to farm these bosses!

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
A game time tracker that shows the amount of time that you have been online on Wizard101 that you can view in the character section of your backpack. But like crowns, It will say the amount of time on all of your wizards. I have been wanting this feature for a very long time

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 122 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6

Blaze NightRider-LvL 122 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 123 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 123 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 34

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
My friend and I had this idea for months now. So basically, its a PvP update. We think that there should be another PvP category. This category will be much like ranked PvP but instead of the traditional rank, players get to prestige. In order to prestige, you must reach a certain level. To level, you must gain points from your PvP matches. Win or lose players should be given points, less points to the defeated player. Once you get to a certain level, for example, level 50 in prestige PvP then players have the option to prestige. If the player chooses to prestige they can be awarded anything you guys choose to award.

Prestige ranking can be named after PvP rankings. Example " Prestige knight", " Prestige warlord", "Prestige veteran" or "Prestige commander". Matches should even. Wizards level 50 - 59 should be matched and so on. The 9 level difference is crucial to making this as even as possible and that's because that 1 level can make a difference. Example, a level 90 wizard going against a level 100 wizard is pretty unfair, but a level 90 going against a level 99 is much more fair.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

New monstrology to collect those swirler/fury creatures we see in Mirage and Empyrea!!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I would add a message board in the game so that players who are looking to do dungeons like Krokopatra can find people instead running around for hours to get someone to help

Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
Sorry if I have more then one thing to suggest.

Ideas for adding to Wizard101:
More bundles, I would like more bundles to be added when you go purchase crowns and/or membership, or bringing back old bundles again. Will you ever bring back old past bundles like the girl and boy commander robe bundle or the Sultans Palace bundle or any past bundles that have been released before but could be released again for a limited time?
MORE ways to earn crowns then just watching videos. Like you could do like offers or surveys to earn crowns or like I don't know like allowing to redeem other gift cards like Walmart or Subway or iTunes gift cards then just the Wizard101 codes on Wizard101 cards that people see or get at Game Stop or Walmart or something for those who don't have their own credit card or money to buy crowns. (This was just a thought sorry about that)
Maybe more ways to earn for PvP gear then just for tickets and rank?
I don't know if these are good ideas for maybe adding in the future, but I hope you like them.

Alia StormBlade

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012

Just one thing?

Ok, I would want some of the special mounts, like the bat swarm, sold in the crown shop.

OR, if you could not do that, then how about ALL items, just like almost ALL houses and some of the mounts, be available for a certain amount of gold not just crowns.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
I have a few suggestions:

1) Let players trade in crown items for 1/2 credit in equivalent crowns. That would encourage folks to try more items and give players a bit more spending power.
2) Let players trade equipment items and pets with other players, even if its only in the same school (the school meeting areas could be set up as the trading zone).
3) Let players colorize their pets and rides; and
4) Make all pets freely transferable between wizards in the same account; and
5) Now that you've done Star Trek, how about a Star Wars world?

Thank you.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I’ve always wanted this but I think we should bea able to have like crazy color skin, (preferably Green for obvious reasons lol) or like a mermaid tail mount!!! That would be super cool!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
On my mind right now: a way to restore Azteca. It's really horrible having to visit that world after Xibalba.

If not that, on the birthday of Wizards (and only that day) allow even non-members free retraining.