Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
abbyboo686 on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
You guys should totally make a Jewel Crafters mega bundle pack with the same items from the small Jewel Crafters bundle and just add an awesome Jewel Crafters house to it. I feel like it would get a ton of sales! I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat because I missed out on the last Jewel Crafters Pack.
much love!
please take this idea into consideration.
I would love this.
I already have the mini. I love the gear, before I got a pack drop set of boots that actually beat my Jewel Crafters boots I wore the whole outfit 99% of the time. But I have yet to get anything from the mine I care about at all.

The Jewel Crafter's Mega Bundle Gift Card could be
  • Crowns / Membership
  • 3 Piece Clothing Set -- Shard Warrior's type stats--but updated through level 160 --and switching the stats per item --So the boot & hat would be focused on Resist and the robe would be focused on damage. This means that if you buy both the mini and the mega you can put together a super damage set or a super defense set --depending on what you're doing that day. And for KI it's enticement to buy both sets.
  • Wand--similar to the Shard Warrior's Hammer --but updated through level 160 -- and dropping the critical to match level for level the Eye of the Soothsayer but adding universal damage and Shadow Pips.
  • Mount--love my crystal unicorn, but how about a two person hovering disk mount --similar to the school mounts but with opalescent rainbow sparkles when in motion, but standing still you can see it's a halo of jewels around their feet.
  • Castle--Something pretty, featuring stained glass windows and skylights--lot's of clear and colored light inside.The mini features all rough & uncut looks, (except the unicorn) so this would all be finely crafted highly finished work. Maybe base it on the Winter Winds castle - it's beautiful inside. The interactive goody-giver thing could be a truly productive mine that dropped fully created jewels targeted to the user in the moment. Things people want, at level, useful. Less random than crafting them is now. And rare drops of Jewel Plant Seeds.
  • Pet-- Balance or Shadow (enticing to all schools) -- gives 3 balance or shadow blade cards -- physical form of a dye-able bejeweled Sprite. (like the Myth Sprite--but dye-able dress & wings.) Gives a 4th amazing card at Ultra.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Freshta on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Just ONE thing...?

No problem.

I would love to see you offer us an elixir that doubles our pet training experience for one hour. Modeled like the fishing luck elixirs, make it something that we can buy and equip as needed. I think Crowns only players would appreciate this a lot, and even us members might like the chance to train pets efficiently whenever the need or urge strikes, rather than having to wait weeks for the next double xp event.

Alia Misthaven
LOL I've never seen 4 charms on one post here!

This would be awesome, especially if it was affordable enough to do a lot.
For KI's part, people are always more happy to spend a dime 20 times than a dollar once...but we all know how that maths out.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Lathan40 on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
Add a brand new holy or light school. The counter for shadow spells. That would be epic.
Could come in if they ever give us a full quest world for the home of the Seraphs and it could be their higher magic they don't give to the Balance and Life Schools in Ravenwood / Krok.

I like it :D

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
OH on that Jewel Crafter's Mega Bundle Gift Card set

The Castle - has a turning water wheel and river -- with fish and chests in it. The chests all drop stuff related to jewel crafting and the Rare drops are finished useful jewels (like that productive mine somewhere on the grounds or under the castle.) and the Ultra-rare drops are athames, rings, and decks that have stats that compliment the Bundle Gear & Wand set.

Maybe the full ring, atheme, deck set would account for even greater In/out heal, shadow pip and critical/block --but they'd have to carry universal damage stats too that compete with Darkmoore drops --or what's the point?

Oh and an amulet that updates and competes with the Jewel of the Shadow Web --but it's stats are universal (not Life School only ) So ...
  • 2 balance blades or shadow blades,
  • Health boost
  • Pierce, Proof
  • 3 sockets
  • critical boost or shadow critical boost

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
AND and... the Castle in that new Jewel Crafter's Mega bundle --

along with having lots of stained glass and clear windows and skylights (in the theme of jewels)
the architecture could be based on the amazing door in the Nepeta Mine in Rubal Wastes, Mirage.

Not that the whole look should be desert or Mirage looking --that door is just beautiful and the shape and trim are unique. The castle can be a completely new idea --just seeded from that door and the idea of jewel colored windows and skylights with clear daylight coming in as highlights.

Administrator
Wow, folks, I've spent the afternoon reading and taking notes on these suggestions (as well as the ones on twitter and Facebook). I can tell you some of the things you've mentioned are already in our 2018 plan, and we'll take a look at the rest!

A new topic will be appearing shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea