Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How should i go about wizard city

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone

I was wondering how i should i do wizard city because of the 3 alleys they have and i want to reach level 12
before i leave wizard city cheers!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can begin with Cyclops Lane first, then Triton Avenue and finally Firecat Alley. Interestingly enough, I just listed these in order of increasing difficulty.

Colossus Boulevard will become available after completing these areas. It's a side quest and does not need to be done in order to get to Krocktopia, but given the limited amount of help available, especially when Krock may get difficult, you may want to do this area (Colossus) in order to stay ahead of the game and quests!

It's not an easy feeling being stuck on a quest just because you lack sufficient levels etc to complete it!

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You're going to have to do all three alleys in order to reach level 12, and the order doesn't much matter.

Like Star Edward, I'd agree that Fire Cat Alley is the most difficult of the three streets (because the boss at the end is pretty tough). But otherwise, which street challenges you the most will mostly depend on what school you're playing.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Hello!

Personally, I always Triton Avenue, then Firecat Alley, and then Cyclops Lane. In my opinion, this is the easiest and most convenient way to go. I've always never had trouble battling / dueling using this method, and the Firecat Alley bosses are much easier than they seem / people say they are, especially if you join a server that's crowded / full of other players to work with :) I find all streets equally as easy, and are easily interchangeable. The difficulty does not quite drastically vary between which street you choose.

Have a lovely day!