Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More enemies if I choose

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I'd love the option to allow more enemies to a street battle if I want to so that rather than two at a time, I could let up to a full group of four enemies into the battle. This would help to speed up the game in some defeat and collect and farming situations.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Yes that would be great on collection quests especially and for those of us who often solo.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes I would like this option as well. Collection quests would go sooo much faster!

It should be an option we can set for ourselves, though, because not everyone will want to face 4v1 in battle.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is good.

Or, make it an option for those who already have like say a level 50+ Wizard on that particular account.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
This idea has been floating around in my head too. I think there should be a restriction on it however, such as meeting a certain level requirement before allowing more than 2 enemies into a solo street fight.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
YES, YES, YES!!!! I LOVE THIS IDEA.. NICE JOB <3

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Freshta on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
Yes I would like this option as well. Collection quests would go sooo much faster!

It should be an option we can set for ourselves, though, because not everyone will want to face 4v1 in battle.

Alia Misthaven
Yes, there are some places where 4v1 would be great but other mob fights where 2v1 is still a challenge.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
What a wounder idea! That would make a good challenge.