Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Home Base

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Wouldn't it be interesting if every school had their own place in the Spiral to start the game? For example,

Balance: Krokotopia
Death: ?
Ice: Wintertusk
Life: MooShu
Storm: Crab Alley in Wizard City
Fire: Dragonspyre
Myth: ?

Please feel free to leave your opinion.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
exp613 on Sep 23, 2017 wrote:
Don't the various schools count?
Everybody starts in Wizard City regardless of school choice. I just thought that it would be cool if every school had their own home base for wizards to start. Every school's wizard would have a slightly different adventure.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
DeathGem67 on Sep 23, 2017 wrote:
Everybody starts in Wizard City regardless of school choice. I just thought that it would be cool if every school had their own home base for wizards to start. Every school's wizard would have a slightly different adventure.
Lord of the Rings and Star Wars both do something like that, and it is interesting - if you play a new class, it's like playing a completely different game.

Unfortunately, it would take far too much reprogramming for Wizard101 to do this.

In keeping with your world suggestions in the first post, Myth could start from Aquila or Avalon, and Death could start from Darkmoor or Azteca.

I would have Storm start from Marleybone, personally, because that's where Halstrom Balestorm is from, and they have electricity there.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Sounds great until you realize that not everyone is a member or have crowns and has the ability to "start" in those areas. And I'd rather "start" in the same place where I was at before and not a completely new area.