Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can you sell pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
This might be a silly question, but what can you do if you have too many of the same pet and want to get rid of them? Can you sell them at some sort of basic shop, or do you have to trash them?

Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
SandXStorm on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
This might be a silly question, but what can you do if you have too many of the same pet and want to get rid of them? Can you sell them at some sort of basic shop, or do you have to trash them?
Have you tried pet shops and venders in different worlds?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
you can sell your unwanted pets in a few places - in the pet pavilion, and most of the shops in the shopping district.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can sell any pet for gold at the pet shops throughout the Spiral. Any pet includes trained, crowns, drops, hatchlings, etc.

Be sure to LOCK any pets that you want to keep! You don't want to accidentally sell a precious, highly trained Perfect Pet that you mistook for a dud.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
You can sell them in stores in the Shopping District. I wouldn't trash them because you can get good gold from selling if you have the right pet.
Rylee GoldLeaf

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Yes, you can sell them. There are two pet shops in Wizard City, one in the Shopping District and one in the Pet Pavillion, where you can sell your pets. I believe you can also sell them wherever pets are sold, like those random vendors you find on the streets sometimes, but I consider this the fastest way.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
You can't sell them at the bazaar but you can sell them at another shop or you could place them in your house. I'm not sure if this is much help because I'm not a member but I hope it will do!