Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Healing Spell + Level 128 Spell Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
All the other schools have at least 1 healing spell. Myth has none, I have a good idea for a Myth healing spell and I'm gonna add other Level 128 Spell Ideas while I'm at it, by the way, all spells will cost 7 regular pip and 1 shadow pip, and the accuracy will remain the same as its always been:

:
Name: Sand Tsunami
Animation: A Mirage-looking town will be shown, then a buzzing will be heard and sand will blast into the shot. hitting the enemies and eventually the storm turns into white light going into you and your friends healing you.
Effect: 1150-1305 to all and a +45% Universal Damage trap to all and 200 to all.

:

Name: Ninja Pig Fusion
Animation: Many Ninja Pigs file out of a dojo and combine like the GNOMES! spell, they lunge at your enemies.
Effect: 50 + 1450 to all over 3 rounds and 900 over 3 rounds to friends.

:

Name: Dark Storm
Animation: The battle circle is enveloped in black, then a red portal opens out unleashing Banshees, Wraiths, etc attacking your enemies.
Effect: 1400 to all half converted to and -45% Damage to all enemies.

:

Name: Circle of Life
Animation: 2 groups of Jaguars are shown, the ones facing your enemies attack, the ones facing you and your group heal you.
Effect: 1250 to all and 200 + 500 over 3 rounds and to all friends.

:
Name: Supervolcano
Animation: A huge volcano appears out of the ground, pouring lava onto your enemies, a timelapse occurs showing Unicorns and other beautiful creatures roaming around on Green Pastures.
Effect 500 + 1500 to all and 550 to all friends

:
Name: Call of the Aurora
Animation: The Northern Lights appear in the night sky, polar bears attack your enemies, then the aurora shines a light onto you.
Effect: 1270 to all and stun for 1 round and 450 to all friends

:
Name: Whirlpool of Worlds
Animation: A Whirlpool appears, creating a tornado, attacking your enemies, then the storm clears washing calm waves over you.
Effect: 1600-1800 to all and 800 to all friends.

I hope you like my ideas! I hope they're not too OP, but I'm not Max so I wouldn't no, please tell me your ideas!

Alex Spellstaff, Level 95 Wizard

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Every single one of these is overpowered. And they are all aoe which is not needed except for life. And for 1440 damage they do not need a heal unless this was a 10 pip and shadow pip spell!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
"summons 0pip minion"
"cast siphon health"
"heals 750"
"satyr does like 600"

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Woah, there. I'm not even max, and that sounds WAY too OP. I do think myth needs some sort of heal though.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Well, one of the reasons we got 4-pip/1-Shadow spells instead of 7-pip ones is because of the insanely high base damage they'd have, and I personally don't think anyone really needs a harder-hitting version of, well, anything (well, Life wants a stronger AoE than Forest Lord, and I think Death would like a stronger non-Shadow hit, but those are probably the only exceptions). It's also kinda weird how all of these spells heal your entire team (barring one, but it places a hefty Plague that fills a similar role). Perhaps instead of making them AoE spells that heal and do other things sometimes, you could make them more like utility spells. They don't even have to cost the same amount of pips, or any Shadow Pips.

Maybe Myth's heal could be a 6-pip spell that heals yourself and all of your minions by 800. It's worse than Satyr, but if you have minions out then it's more akin to Rebirth.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Well what are some ideas?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Okay, those are just a no to me I think. I do agree that myth does need a healing spell though. I think this would be cool, but of course everyone has their own opinions. I also believe that I'm not very good at making these.

Spell: Simurgh
Animation: A golden feather falls from the sky and mid-way to the ground in burns into ashes. Once the ashes hit the ground there is a bright, golden flash and the setting changes to the simurgh's roost, which is the soma tree on top of Mount Alborz. The mighty bird flies out of its large nest, and as Amrosh and Chamrosh emerge from under the tree, Chamrosh sitting at the bottom and Amrosh beginning to shake a branch of its seeds, Simurgh swoops down to catch a falling black seed in its talons. It flies past the enemy team, crushing the seed to dust and scattering it, then it goes around the tree again to catch another seed, this time green. This time, the bird flies to the caster and tosses the seed into the air. While the seed is in the air, the bird gives a powerful gust of wind with its wings, which shatters the seed and sends a current of green to the caster.

Effect: Stuns all enemies for one round + 600 Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies + 600 over 3 rounds
Cost: 1 Shadow Pip, Five Pips

Not so sure about the effects since I came up with them within three seconds, but I do like the animation idea.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Along with the Level 128 Spells there should be level 125 Shadow enhanced buffs... Hope these aren't OP!

Cost:
2 Regular Pips + 1 Shadow Pip

All of these Buffs are for their own school unless there is an exception made...

:
Name: Time Divide
Animation: It will be a blade...
Effects: Say you have a Pheonix, the damage would be 1.50x stronger but it'd be a DoT attack instead... Say your Pheonix does 595... 595 x 1.5 = 893 over 3 rounds, You can divide any attack even if it's not fire, also, if you cast a DoT all DoT damage is multiplied by 1.5.

:
Name: Security Shield
Animation: Ice blade + either stun shields on all enemies or Tower Shields on all friends...
Effects: +25% to next Spell. Either all enemies stunned for a round or all friends get a -55% Tower Shield.

:
Name: Electric Blade
Animation: Storm Blade
Effects: Adds either 100-500 to current spell (All Schools) + -75% accuracy to target.

:
Name: Mystery Boost
Animation: Balance Blade
Effects: +30% to next spell and + 250 , , , , , , or damage.

See ya next post!!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
camahawk on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
"summons 0pip minion"
"cast siphon health"
"heals 750"
"satyr does like 600"
Wasted 2 rounds, while your opponent hit you with a 2k+ shadow spell = dead!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Wow, that is extremely OP. I doubt they will every add in those spells for those classes. If you want good heals you go with life. If all of the classes got OP heals (With pretty good damage too) then there wouldn't be much of a point of having life characters. Neat ideas for the animations though, so that's good.

~ Roslyn MythRiver

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
If a minion is summoned, does it become active the round it's summoned? If so, if an AoE gets used, does it kill the minion? I would think so. I haven't used a minion in a VERY long time so I forget. I'm not going the load the game right now (due to all the issues) to test it out.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/sacrificial-atonement-myth-heal-to-end-all-heals-8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e2fdf49254a54?page=1

post i made, that received very little response (as most of my posts have been) it's a good myth like heal

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
The Pied Piper Spell
Myth players can summon a pied piper. The piper activates all pets, and any that can, will use one of their healing
spells, if no healing spells then one of their other abilities will activate.
I think 5 pips is good base for this spell.
Chase Goldenweaver

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Make Myth Great Again
most myth would agree we rely on enchant to power our spells and getting
critical so our damage keeps up with other classes.
What if Myth was given a +20% critical hit blade, cost 2 pips to help ensure a critical hit.
Chase Goldenweaver