Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP inner secret?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2017
So, 12 PvP matches, current record is 0-12. All team matches have been extremely lopsided, like 3 out of 4 players on the other side at least a couple levels higher. Single 1 vs. 1 PvP ended in two turns. The last 4 vs 4 I played my side managed 2 attacks in the entire battle. I was knocked out and revived 5 times I think. The other side pretty much spent the entire match mocking us.

So how exactly is PvP supposed to be enjoyable?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I agree, lots of people who act like spoiled brats are in the arena. It's no surprise. Lots have "serious" names like Ryan Rose, Destiny, Fallon Lotus, you get it. It circulates through their brain that they are better because they use money on the game. Not saying that nobody uses money on wiz, but it's grown that, if you aren't good, you aren't "elevated" enough to "be in their prescense" If you're really into trying to get better at PvP, just use good resist gear, a good pet, and treasure cards. People, well, the brats in the arena are annoying like "Do you even know who I am?"

or "loser", "if I went first I would have crushed", "noob if I didn't fizzle you'd be dead" or they just, in their salt, port away. I know, the concept has gotten twisted by their bad behavior. You can make it so that no texts appear from your opponent(s).