Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone wanna start a playthrought

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Ive been playing this game for a few years know on and off and its been getting boring since none of my friends knew of or liked the game for that matter

Id just like to play with anyone, from first downloading to someone with alot of expierence im just looking for a good time.

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hey I have been playing since 2013 on and off and id like to start a fresh play through. If you got something like skype or another communication based way to communicate. To anyone else reading this comment message also and maybe we gather party of 4 max and just level and go through with people that won't have to be done alone for hours in silence.

Message me back and I'd be happy to hop on and start a new.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
G4merM4ster on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Ive been playing this game for a few years know on and off and its been getting boring since none of my friends knew of or liked the game for that matter

Id just like to play with anyone, from first downloading to someone with alot of expierence im just looking for a good time.

Thanks!
Look at my comment.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I was going to run a second wizard after I leveled up my current guy.

The biggest hurdle with questing parties is making sure you're all available at the same times.

That said, I'd be game to join if your playing time coincides with mine.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I can't really find a way to post information so you can contact me due to the Code of Conduct not allowing the use of personal information. So with that I'd say we have to find another way to gather information to contact each other. If you come up with any ideas let me know and I'll contact you as soon as possible.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
The best way that I know how to contact someone is to specify a time, date, and realm here on the forum.

I'm usually online mornings (7-ish - 9-ish CST) and am available Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Saturday and Sundays are great time in the morning so if this Saturday you'd like to meet up at 9 CST in Ravenwood in realm Wraith. I'll be a Fire wizard lvl 52 Dakota JadeBlade.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Saturday 9am CST in Ravenwood Wraith Realm. I usually start out right next to Aegon Stanz

Steven Ghoststalker, Life Wizard and I ride a flying carpet.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Im a player since 2011, I am starting a Life OR an Ice, Im on now and will we for hours. Im on at afternoons after 4pm English time. I dont have open chat so ifs thats a problem sorry :(

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Area51Alien on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Saturday 9am CST in Ravenwood Wraith Realm. I usually start out right next to Aegon Stanz

Steven Ghoststalker, Life Wizard and I ride a flying carpet.

We will meet in Ravenwood under the waterfall to the death school early on and i'll be sitting there waiting

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
....and my wife in a helpful manner turned my alarm off. It was pushing 9:30 before I even woke up.

My apologies.

This is the Labor Day weekend. I should be on later this afternoon, Sunday afternoon, or Monday afternoon

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Or just completely ignore my comment that works :) Idc Now anyway

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Neela Night on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
Or just completely ignore my comment that works :) Idc Now anyway
I wasn't ignoring you. It was shortly after after my last post that the DDoS attacks started affecting my play time. 4pm your local time in the weekday afternoons. How many hours ahead of or behind are you from GMT?

Steven Ghoststalker