Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First Round Shadow Pip

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2012
I do not know if this is still a problem in PvP like it use to be back when critical dealt 2x more damage—when the player going first got a shodow pip first round, critical, and landed on the opponent. Regardless whether it is still a problem today, I think the following idea will do no harm: I suggest disabling shadow pips for the first round—maybe even second round as well. This means players will not gain any shadow pips for the first (and maybe second) round. After first round has ended, players will then have a chance of obtaining shadow pips.

Thoughts?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
I see what you're saying and I do think you have a good idea. I just feel like more work should be put into it rather than disabling it for the first round.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Angel of Solitude on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I do not know if this is still a problem in PvP like it use to be back when critical dealt 2x more damage—when the player going first got a shodow pip first round, critical, and landed on the opponent. Regardless whether it is still a problem today, I think the following idea will do no harm: I suggest disabling shadow pips for the first round—maybe even second round as well. This means players will not gain any shadow pips for the first (and maybe second) round. After first round has ended, players will then have a chance of obtaining shadow pips.

Thoughts?
what about Shadow Magic School in the Arcanum?

KI did made big bug mistake few day or week ago (made mistake about one of spoiler of shadow magic school) what happen get more shadow magic spell doesn't cost shadow pips because it a shadow magic card others then effect spell of steal pips?