Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have to redo castle Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
The most painful thing happened to me today, when I finally got to level 100 and started to do castle darkmoor. The first boss only took about 20 minutes, but we spent over 1 and a half hours on the second boss. we got to the lense part of castle darkmoor, which I completed. The vampire directed for me to follow him into the second sigil, like normal, but when I got to that area, the sigils weren't activated for me. Oh, and I didn't have that quest either, and the teleporter to that sigil room didn't show up. I am stuck with the quest to explore castle darkmoor, so all my work was for nothing. I gave so much time and money to kingsisle already, so can they at least keep me from repeating hours of work? Can they fix this?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The zeplin on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
The most painful thing happened to me today, when I finally got to level 100 and started to do castle darkmoor. The first boss only took about 20 minutes, but we spent over 1 and a half hours on the second boss. we got to the lense part of castle darkmoor, which I completed. The vampire directed for me to follow him into the second sigil, like normal, but when I got to that area, the sigils weren't activated for me. Oh, and I didn't have that quest either, and the teleporter to that sigil room didn't show up. I am stuck with the quest to explore castle darkmoor, so all my work was for nothing. I gave so much time and money to kingsisle already, so can they at least keep me from repeating hours of work? Can they fix this?
When you finish the first dungeon and exit there is an NPC there you have to talk to to get the quest to move on to the second part.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you at any time during the second battle, die and then flee to heal, then port back in?

If so, that's what killed your progress on the quest to explore Darkmoor. It's a terrible price we pay for fleeing, one usually learned the hard and tragic way. If that's what happened then unfortunately, you will have to do the whole thing over again.

(You have my sympathy. It's happened to me when fighting Baba Yaga. I fled to get health, ported back and defeated her ... and got no credit. )

If that is not what happened, then I don't know why you didn't get the quest to continue. You may need to open a ticket with customer support and get help if it's a technical issue holding you back.

Good luck and hope you won't have to repeat the dungeon...

Alia Misthaven