Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th Character Creation chair for crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
So I was wondering... and hoping Kingsisle might consider adding a 7th character creation chair for crowns in the crowns shop sorta how like they did the level 50 jump potion, for people who might not want to restart on another account and leave gear behind to split screen the game just to have all the classes cause that really stinks. I understand that it wasn't how you "intended" it to be but I'm really hoping you'll consider even if its for like 50000 crowns because.. I'd totally buy it, I miss having a fire on my account.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
That's definitely a good idea.

If they can't give away another free space, then at least give us an option to buy an additional slot through the crown shop!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
How about an elite membership maybe.

Ten more dollars per year, you get tons and tons more backpack and bank spaces. Plus two more housing slots per wizard, for a total of six, with elixir. (Or just sell an elixir that brings the total to six. Let me buy more houses please.)

Twenty more dollars per year, you get all that added storage, PLUS a seventh wizard slot.

For some reason the majority of the drops and crown chest prizes I get are for the only wizard school *I do not have.*

If you can't adjust membership, storage or wizard desk, then at least, let us have more houses because I can store things in those, as much as I hate the clutter. As much as I want to decorate and have it look nice, instead of random junk everywhere. 100 thing vaults aren't enough for active players.

Thank you Kings Isle for reading!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
they stated a while ago in a KI Live event that they've TALKED about it, but nothing has ever actually come of it. I BELIEVE they stated that there was a lot to weigh in on; if it would be crowns, or for members only, or members and crowns...... basically, making sure the game was balanced. I am VERY sure one of the issues they'd come across is people who created a new account just for a 7th wizard who would ask for their money back for the second paid account. Im not saying I agree with any or all of these, just what they said during KI Live, and my guesses on what the hold ups would be

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I really want a 7th character because when i started the game i made an ice wiz then i deleted my ice to make a storm wiz, then i deleted my storm to make an ice wiz again. Now a few days ago i deleted my fire to make a storm wiz!

I think its really annoying that we don't have a 7th character because i really love all the schools, and it's really hard for me to choose :( And i don't want to make a new account just to play a fire wiz, because i don't have the money to buy 2 memberships every year, but i do have the money to buy a 7th character for crowns.

so please make a 7th character creation chair, i really want to be able to play all the schools!!

lvl 120
lvl 86
lvl 70
lvl 61
lvl 60
lvl 30
And hopefully soon a fire wiz again!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:

Ten more dollars per year, you get tons and tons more backpack and bank spaces. Plus two more housing slots per wizard, for a total of six, with elixir. (Or just sell an elixir that brings the total to six. Let me buy more houses please.)

Twenty more dollars per year, you get all that added storage, PLUS a seventh wizard slot.

For some reason the majority of the drops and crown chest prizes I get are for the only wizard school *I do not have.*

If you can't adjust membership, storage or wizard desk, then at least, let us have more houses because I can store things in those, as much as I hate the clutter. As much as I want to decorate and have it look nice, instead of random junk everywhere. 100 thing vaults aren't enough for active players.

You can already get more houses by buying an additional housing elixir in the crowns shop.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jasmine3429 on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
You can already get more houses by buying an additional housing elixir in the crowns shop.
The elixir brings the total to four houses per wizard.

My request here is that I would love to have six houses per wizard.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
SparkleTude on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:

Is disagree, because the elite membership will go away with the wizard. And spending that much money on a wizard Nate as of like 500/1000 crowns isn't worth it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
The elixir brings the total to four houses per wizard.

My request here is that I would love to have six houses per wizard.
You just buy another elixir, I do not think anyone has reached an actual limit yet and people have 25 plus housed on one wizardm

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jasmine3429 on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
You just buy another elixir, I do not think anyone has reached an actual limit yet and people have 25 plus housed on one wizardm
I did buy and use the elixir. It brings the house slot from three to four.
My proposed increased was to bring it to six.

Katie LifeSword: After I posted last time I thought about the same thing. Just buying a potion to give a permanent seventh wizard slot or a permanent increase in housing or storage is a superior solution.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jasmine3429 on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
Can anyone confirm this?

If this is true how many slots does a housing elixir increase on the same wizard each time a housing elixir is used on that same wizard?

I thought I had tried this and the thing said cannot use, have already used elixir, on that same wizard.
I have never heard of anyone having more than 4 houses on the same wizard.
Same account maybe?!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Can anyone confirm this?

If this is true how many slots does a housing elixir increase on the same wizard each time a housing elixir is used on that same wizard?

I thought I had tried this and the thing said cannot use, have already used elixir, on that same wizard.
I have never heard of anyone having more than 4 houses on the same wizard.
Same account maybe?!
You get one housing slot for each additional castle elixir you purchase. Though I keep trying to tell you this, you are not getting it, I know of no one who has reached and actual limit yet and have seen wizards with upwards of 25 houses on one wizard.