Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you no longer access the door in Northguard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
I tried getting in there but I couldn't get in and just kept on bumping into the door.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Do you have a membership? If you don't, that may be the reason why.

Fiona IceDust
Level 79 Thaumaturge

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
The entrance hall? No. You need to beat some areas like Savarsaad pass, Mirkholm Keep, Virgid Roughland and Ravenscar. By the start of Ravenscar, you should be able to access it as you are on the quest from his orders.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on May 20, 2017 wrote:
The entrance hall? No. You need to beat some areas like Savarsaad pass, Mirkholm Keep, Virgid Roughland and Ravenscar. By the start of Ravenscar, you should be able to access it as you are on the quest from his orders.
The door near the waterfall. I used to have access to it before but I suddenly don't anymore.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
coolstudygirl on May 21, 2017 wrote:
The door near the waterfall. I used to have access to it before but I suddenly don't anymore.
If you are talking about Nidavellir and you don't have access to it now, then you probably need to contact support@wizard101.com

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Are you talking about Nida Vellir? The door under the waterfall with Jotun?

If this is not it, you need to be more specific as to WHICH door you are talking about.