Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side effects

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
ok I know a lot of people are probably not going to like this idea but I'm just doing this for fun so please don't do a lot of backlash on me but what do you guys think if you could add a spell to another spell called a side effect like say you have tower shield up but you also need to blade well if you use side effects magic you could add a blade to the tower shield and it at the same time this would be no pvp of course I just think it sounds interesting I know a lot of people might not like but I just wanted to post it for fun if you don't like it then that's ok just for fun

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
silver swordcoral on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
ok I know a lot of people are probably not going to like this idea but I'm just doing this for fun so please don't do a lot of backlash on me but what do you guys think if you could add a spell to another spell called a side effect like say you have tower shield up but you also need to blade well if you use side effects magic you could add a blade to the tower shield and it at the same time this would be no pvp of course I just think it sounds interesting I know a lot of people might not like but I just wanted to post it for fun if you don't like it then that's ok just for fun
I like the idea. Doubt it will become a reality but we are seeing a lot of threads on the topics of doubling up enchants so I guess we shall see what more realistic concepts can blossom.
Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 90+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Azteca)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I like ideas kind of like this. I would like to see more diverse spells with multiple effects that require you to actually make decisions regarding which balance of spells you would prefer. Maybe by using this type of enchant you would have some negative, like reducing the effectiveness of the blade/shield or making it cost a number of pips?