Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm not normally a completionist. But when I am...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
When I am, one would find me attempting to extract the animus of every bloody creature in each world. Except for Wizard City for the time being, my highest level wizard is lvl 73 I believe, and Aquilla is considered part of wizard city, which means that any undead in Atlanta or Tartarus is off limits for now. So yeah. Suffice it to say, I'm liking this new elective

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
The Grin Reaper on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
When I am, one would find me attempting to extract the animus of every bloody creature in each world. Except for Wizard City for the time being, my highest level wizard is lvl 73 I believe, and Aquilla is considered part of wizard city, which means that any undead in Atlanta or Tartarus is off limits for now. So yeah. Suffice it to say, I'm liking this new elective
I like it too, and I'm trying to get them all, but I'm frustrated that some are extractable in gauntlets. That means you have to do each one five times to get five different tears

Community Leader
The Grin Reaper on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
It's safe to do Aquila, mate.
It only has 4 creatures and they fall under a category of their own. Happy hunting ;)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP