Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I collect animus outside of wizard city?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
It's frustrating that no real user friendly instructions were given when the monstrology update was added. Kinda like when castle magic first started...

Anyways I have 11 monstrology badges on my character who has all the bosses, and street monsters from Wizard city that are roaming my house. (surely at least one of those has to count for something) How does one continue leveling? I tried undead monsters in Krok, collected the animus and it didn't appear in my tome. Does Krok have their own card? I'm just not in the mood to kill anymore ghosts and whatnot in old town and unicorn way, I even did sunken city several times with elixirs. Am I the only one here about to give up on this monstrology thing?

Community Leader
Lucky Wizard on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
It's frustrating that no real user friendly instructions were given when the monstrology update was added. Kinda like when castle magic first started...

Anyways I have 11 monstrology badges on my character who has all the bosses, and street monsters from Wizard city that are roaming my house. (surely at least one of those has to count for something) How does one continue leveling? I tried undead monsters in Krok, collected the animus and it didn't appear in my tome. Does Krok have their own card? I'm just not in the mood to kill anymore ghosts and whatnot in old town and unicorn way, I even did sunken city several times with elixirs. Am I the only one here about to give up on this monstrology thing?
ALL extractable creatures in Krokotopia happen to be undead and there isn't another spell. They should be listed in the tome as I've found all the creatures listed under Krok and they were all registered in the tome. Maybe you can take a look at a complete list somewhere online like Duelist101.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Cody RavenTamer on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
ALL extractable creatures in Krokotopia happen to be undead and there isn't another spell. They should be listed in the tome as I've found all the creatures listed under Krok and they were all registered in the tome. Maybe you can take a look at a complete list somewhere online like Duelist101.
Thank you, Cody RavenTamer

I have looked it up. I didn't realize that there would be places to find this information. Thanks also to those who put this together for people.