Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I farm for Evil magma peas?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I recently got to know that Evil magma peas are good for mega snacks. I am planning on starting a garden of couch potatoes & evil magma peas. I got the couch potatoes all covered. I don't know of any boss/mob that drops evil magma peas though. Does anyone know a good mob/boss to farm for them? Thanks.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Mirajane7887 on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
I recently got to know that Evil magma peas are good for mega snacks. I am planning on starting a garden of couch potatoes & evil magma peas. I got the couch potatoes all covered. I don't know of any boss/mob that drops evil magma peas though. Does anyone know a good mob/boss to farm for them? Thanks.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard
Here is the link to Evil Magma Peas on Wizard101 Central. On the far right of the page is a list of bosses that MAY drop them. I started my EMP gardens by buying a few from the Crown Shop since I was not having luck farming for them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas#axzz4UpOTaLqu

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
One thing many people don't realize is as soon as
you see the Garden bonus start, plant anything
you want to stock up on even and especially seeds.

If you have only 1 EMP, plant it and seriously when not
playing have your wiz in your garden spinning.

You want that EMP to full harvest and guess what?

2 EMP Seed reward.

Next time Garden Bonus, 2 seeds equal 4. 4 = 8
8 =16, you get it. Double rewards!

Just sit and spin and maintain every 30 min or as often as you can.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Most people go to the Ogre for this.

There are mobs in Mirage that also drop them, but I'm holding off the world for now.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
If you are tired of farming for emps yet. You can try the Earn Crowns option. I have heard you can earn around a hundred crowns a day for doing different tasks. Like watching videos or taking quizzes. Since EMP's sell in the crown shop for 1250 crowns. Half price 625 crowns a couple of times a year. you might be able to buy a few seeds and start gardening and waiting for member bonus double rewards. If you are a member, it really doesn't take long to multiply your seed count. If you aren't a member, you can still buy a steady amount and increase your garden almost for free.