Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts for Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2012
There are already a few mounts in the game for gold which is good, but why can't there be more? If you are a player like me, you urn to have more perm mounts. You can't always get crowns when you want to so why shouldn't you be able to use your gold? For a player like me, I'm pretty late in the game, and I have a lot of gold saved up. It just sits there with nothing for me to do with it because there is nothing I want. I always want more mounts and they have a very limited selection of mounts for gold in the game. The amount of mounts for gold in the game should be increased but it doesn't have to be all of them. It should just be older ones like seraph wings which I've always wanted, but never been able to get. I could try farming skeleton key bosses, but I never have keys! Or, KI could do it as part of the twelve days of Christmas. If you agree with me, leave it in the comments. This needs to be improved!!!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
JMoonMancer on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
There are already a few mounts in the game for gold which is good, but why can't there be more? If you are a player like me, you urn to have more perm mounts. You can't always get crowns when you want to so why shouldn't you be able to use your gold? For a player like me, I'm pretty late in the game, and I have a lot of gold saved up. It just sits there with nothing for me to do with it because there is nothing I want. I always want more mounts and they have a very limited selection of mounts for gold in the game. The amount of mounts for gold in the game should be increased but it doesn't have to be all of them. It should just be older ones like seraph wings which I've always wanted, but never been able to get. I could try farming skeleton key bosses, but I never have keys! Or, KI could do it as part of the twelve days of Christmas. If you agree with me, leave it in the comments. This needs to be improved!!!!
This is not a bad idea. With the introduction of so many new mounts daily of course which can only be obtained through crowns or at times, ridiculous farming, why not make a couple of the older ones available for gold as well?

Like you said, most of us are at max gold and literally have very little to do with it, a wider selection of mounts available for gold from the crown shop would be a welcomed addition.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Star Edward on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
This is not a bad idea. With the introduction of so many new mounts daily of course which can only be obtained through crowns or at times, ridiculous farming, why not make a couple of the older ones available for gold as well?

Like you said, most of us are at max gold and literally have very little to do with it, a wider selection of mounts available for gold from the crown shop would be a welcomed addition.

Especially since the Guardian gear,, is no longer buyable with gold and is even more expensive in crowns

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
camahawk on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
Especially since the Guardian gear,, is no longer buyable with gold and is even more expensive in crowns
I thought you could still buy some guardian gear with gold. Is to all guardian gear or to some?

Alejandro

Survivor
May 14, 2015
I would also like to ask why we can't gift gold-bought mounts to friends without using crowns

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
reyes107 on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
I thought you could still buy some guardian gear with gold. Is to all guardian gear or to some?

Alejandro
you buy the full suit at once, no nitpicking.... and no longer gold, and is more expensive in crowns than it was before

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
I thought ki fixed that issue. or did it go back to just crowns again

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
camahawk on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
KI said that they'd patch this.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There are lots of places in game that drop permanent mounts. For getting around one is as good as another. I used my enchanted broom for years!