Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it time for another heal yet?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I remember before Celestia was released many people were posting new spell ideas. Everyone was begging for life not to get another heal but a spell that hits all enemies, and that wish was granted. I pleaded for a DOT for the longest time which also came as spinysaur, but times are different. We now have two DOTs and two spells that damage all enemies (Wings of Fate satisfies both a DOT and an all enemies spell) and will soon be getting qnother spell that has the ability to attack all enemies in the upcoming world. I think it is about time we do get another healing spell in the life school, perhaps a shadow enhanced one. Maybe three pips and one regular pip. Don't have an idea for ab animation, but it could be something like 250+330 over three rounds and remove one damage overtime effect from all allies. Eh that might be overpowered to some, but just making my point.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Emperor of Life on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
I remember before Celestia was released many people were posting new spell ideas. Everyone was begging for life not to get another heal but a spell that hits all enemies, and that wish was granted. I pleaded for a DOT for the longest time which also came as spinysaur, but times are different. We now have two DOTs and two spells that damage all enemies (Wings of Fate satisfies both a DOT and an all enemies spell) and will soon be getting qnother spell that has the ability to attack all enemies in the upcoming world. I think it is about time we do get another healing spell in the life school, perhaps a shadow enhanced one. Maybe three pips and one regular pip. Don't have an idea for ab animation, but it could be something like 250+330 over three rounds and remove one damage overtime effect from all allies. Eh that might be overpowered to some, but just making my point.
i know.... a healing sunserpent like spell... heals massively to one target, and then a aoe heal

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Why not take from the damage dividing idea from Mirage and apply it to a heal? Like 2000 divided to all allies for 2+1/3+1 pips. But I'm in favour of every school getting some form of heal, maybe a trainer in the world after Mirage who gives 2/3 pip healing spells; with 1 for each school. I know & are in desperate need of one, in that order.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Haha, fair point, Theurgists have requested more flexibility within their damage outputting spells and now, they've gotten it.
But, for another though?
Well, why not?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Yeah, another heal spell would be really great.

I really like your idea about a shadow-enchanted heal, Emperor of Life.

An over time heal would be neat! There's sprite swarm, but we do need something else.

My pitch is something that heals a target for 400 and gives everyone an overtime heal of 300. 3 pips and one shadow pip sounds fair enough.

Anyway, i guess we shall see.

Also, they should really give us that green leviathan spell, Eternal Leviathan. I believe it does 545 damage to one target and heals all friends for 320 for eight pips. Woo, that sounds good.

See you in the game.

Nathan GreenEyes 110 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 First Max

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always dying

Blaine SilverBlood 30 (Blaine, you still alive bro? o.o)

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
As long as it's a pure heal spell, not an attack with a heal effect.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
just going throw my idea back up... a sun serpent heal....a satyr unicorn heal.....