Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant remeber his name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2014
it seems after defeating mugsy in his lair that i was to go to speak to officer pruski, so i do that and then right after this icon shows up in the right side of the screen whith a krok type guy that says i should come to see him as soon as possible..i cleared the message and now i dont know the guys name...was that part of finisheing mugsys lair or just something else? ive been googling mugsys lair and stuff trying to see who that might have been

the icon im talking about is like the ones in lower levels where different professors say "come to me as soo as possible" type ones and i didnt write down his name or know who he was, but did the person in quwestion do that after mugsy or did it just come out of the blue...i had just handed in my quest to officer pruski and it happened..

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
thevox5 on Jul 31, 2016 wrote:
it seems after defeating mugsy in his lair that i was to go to speak to officer pruski, so i do that and then right after this icon shows up in the right side of the screen whith a krok type guy that says i should come to see him as soon as possible..i cleared the message and now i dont know the guys name...was that part of finisheing mugsys lair or just something else? ive been googling mugsys lair and stuff trying to see who that might have been

the icon im talking about is like the ones in lower levels where different professors say "come to me as soo as possible" type ones and i didnt write down his name or know who he was, but did the person in quwestion do that after mugsy or did it just come out of the blue...i had just handed in my quest to officer pruski and it happened..

From your description, I am guessing that is Alhazred. The professor of balance school in Krok. If you are a balance wizard, it may be time for a new spell or he may have something else for you to do.

He is located at the Krokosphinx in what appears as a hole in the ground before you go to the Sphinx.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
"A krok type guy." Well are you Balance? have you done House of Scales yet? go check at Alhazred in the Balance school in the Krokosphinx and that's probably the guys icon you saw. Hope this helps.
~RainbowHeart

Survivor
May 14, 2015
It was probably Alhazred, the balance school teacher in Krokotopia

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
sounds like Alhazred in the Krokosphinx; you probably leveled up to either receive a spell (if you're a Balance ) or to gain access to Kembaalung at level 30.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
Not absolutely sure, but it sounds like you maybe have been invited to the balance school, in Krokatopia.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Might be Alhazred in Krokotopia if you're a balance wizard.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I would guess that it was the Balance teacher in Krokotopia.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
It sounds to me like you hit a specific level and unlocked one of the many side quests. If you think it was someone from Krokotopia who called you, my guess would be that you need to talk to the Balance School teacher in Krok. He is the only one I know that summons you for a side quest.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson... oh sorry, you meant someone else.