Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lagging in only my fire max account.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Only on my fire account, it lags everywhere except in my home. I checked on my other accounts to see if the problem was with my windows 10 but, it is fine on those accounts. Any ideas how to fix this problem

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Hi!

First off, if you're in a crowded realm, performance will drop significantly for lower-end computers such as mine. Secondly, if you're in a world such as Polaris, or certain parts of Azteca and Khrysalis, fps will drop too. If none of these happen to be the case, try minimizing your graphics settings.

Hope I was of some help!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Unfortunetly, I tried those and it didn't work. This problem started last week. Any idea why?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
game thing happening on my 71 life wizard so im in avalon and i was fine for 20 minutes then poof game went poopoo.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Yeah the same thing is happening to my Fire wiz... It's been occurring since last Thursday.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Make sure you have the quest arrow on for a quest. If you don't, just get a random quest BUT MAKE SURE the arrow is there.