Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming house of scales Unfair drop rate?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Hi I have been farming the house of scales for like a week now and still got no mount. The Mander palanquin mount to be specific. What kind of drop rate does he have because when I battle him with other wizards they got it the first time some claim to have more then one. I been farming a week now nearly twenty battle with Bellosh and still no mount. I am expecting the mount drop rate to be high if it easily obtain by the wizards I fight him with. If so shouldn't Kingsisle just increase the drop rate percentage if everyone is getting it easily and some like me farm very hardly for nothing?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Aaron icespear on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Hi I have been farming the house of scales for like a week now and still got no mount. The Mander palanquin mount to be specific. What kind of drop rate does he have because when I battle him with other wizards they got it the first time some claim to have more then one. I been farming a week now nearly twenty battle with Bellosh and still no mount. I am expecting the mount drop rate to be high if it easily obtain by the wizards I fight him with. If so shouldn't Kingsisle just increase the drop rate percentage if everyone is getting it easily and some like me farm very hardly for nothing?
It's completely a matter of luck, you just gotta keep at it.

PS: How did you get all the stone skeleton keys? O.O

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Aaron icespear on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Hey just an update I try and now probably 40 battles and four of which are solo like seriously come on? This is not even fair by now.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Mostly luck Bellosh in the secret room drop it and bosses in the dungeon drop the keys too.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
LOL I got the mount so um I guess this post is no longer require.