Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear headmaster and professors and all kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
i would like to tell you or well scream to the air! congratulations. this new update its like unbelievable its fantastic its amazing. all kingsisle company, all professors, headmaster, gamma, Mr. lincoln. and all wizard101! all partner wizards, lets stand together today and all days to say! thank you! and letting know this game is just unbeatable, i would like to say you represent a big part of the real talent of this generation. the entire game is fun, educational, and amazing, new updates new items, pets, gears, mounts. and i am able to say that this is not the end, i know you will keep working on, you will keep making games for all the families. cause i know is not just work for you is also what you love to do. i hope that one day i could work at your company. thanks for giving us a game and an adventure that will fill our days with joy and fun.i hope you can keep helping out people by making their dreams come true. and showing that the imagination can make nice things. caleb shadowbrand lvl 100