Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tanglewood Way

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Um, what is Tanglewood Way about? I don't see any or ways to go on the quest finder, so could somebody explain to me what Tanglewood Way is? And if not, what level do you get it, because I finished Wysteria and still have no idea about that place. So could somebody tell me what is up about it? I am, like, level 72 and still have no idea, so could somebody tell me what level you get it so I am prepared or just have no idea what that place is about?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Tangle wood way is by all the shops. It is right at the gate with the crack in the wall and a vine growing up it. Sry I can't give a more detailed description. Hope this helped

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
rowynOB on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
Um, what is Tanglewood Way about? I don't see any or ways to go on the quest finder, so could somebody explain to me what Tanglewood Way is? And if not, what level do you get it, because I finished Wysteria and still have no idea about that place. So could somebody tell me what is up about it? I am, like, level 72 and still have no idea, so could somebody tell me what level you get it so I am prepared or just have no idea what that place is about?
i got tanglewood way at about level 29 n it is near all the shops with the big crack ni the wall n u go in tanglewood way when u talk to nalia n she loses her wand in tangle wood way n u have to go there to fetch it for her so u can battle her in the tournament