Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best creature to farm for some silver trumpet vine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
What is the best creature to farm for some silver trumpet vines?

Stephen PixieDreamer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Stephen PixieDream... on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
What is the best creature to farm for some silver trumpet vines?

Stephen PixieDreamer
hi stephen~ many of the bosses in celestia drop them~ when my balance wizard was crafting the digmoore pogo mount (which requires 10 of them), she went to visit axenos in the district of the stars.

because farming is boring, here is some recommended reading:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Silver_Trumpet_Vine#axzz3gmSEQGbN

this is a list of all bosses who drop silver trumpet vines (in case you get bored with one and need a shake-up).

good luck!

-von

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Dr Von on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
hi stephen~ many of the bosses in celestia drop them~ when my balance wizard was crafting the digmoore pogo mount (which requires 10 of them), she went to visit axenos in the district of the stars.

because farming is boring, here is some recommended reading:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Silver_Trumpet_Vine#axzz3gmSEQGbN

this is a list of all bosses who drop silver trumpet vines (in case you get bored with one and need a shake-up).

good luck!

-von
Ok thanks.

Stephen PixieDreamer

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
The easiest way to get silver trumpet vine seeds is to grow regular trumpet vines.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
DanTheTerrible on Jul 25, 2015 wrote:
The easiest way to get silver trumpet vine seeds is to grow regular trumpet vines.
Maybe you are the lucky one. I raised regular trumpet vines for a few months, never saw a silver trumpet seed and gave up on that idea. I too am searching for silver seeds for the pogo stick. I have a grand total of two so far and they were drops (think it might have been in celestia too).

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I used to have tons of them, but never paid attention to who was dropping them. Looking at the list, I'd say it was probably the Piscean Guards in District of the Stars when I was trying to get my shark badges. I'd say that's probably the quickest and easiest place to farm.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I farmed 2 days on and off in celestia floating land. Crazy watermoles drop them there. They are storm.