Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Darkmoor Progress Lost.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Hello! I was in Castle Darkmoor for the first time today when right after figuring out the sun reflection puzzle, I lost my quest. The rest of my group went to the next area (before getting the exalted spell) when the only quest I had was "Explore Castle Darkmoor in Castle Darkmoor". I told my fellow questers what was happening and they said they didn't know what was going on. They said I needed to talk to a frog before getting to the next area of the dungeon, but when I went up to him, no question mark or exclamation mark was above his head. None of the doors I came from were letting me enter them to back-track where I was. I am now having to restart this entire dungeon and am not exactly happy about it :P So if you know what happened or if you had the same thing happen to you, please respond. Thanks!

Fallon Skyward. Level 100 Storm

Survivor
May 16, 2010
You probably didn't go through the next door which would've triggered the quest, if you need help with it hmu on here

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
InnovationWarp on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
You probably didn't go through the next door which would've triggered the quest, if you need help with it hmu on here
I did it again and it worked the second time through. I did nothing different though.
Thanks for the reply