Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Call the Banners quest glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I was doing the quest: call the banners quest glitch in Avalon today. I noticed when I had to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam it told me to talk to him in Caliburn. I opened the map and saw he was standing in front of a brown tent, went to the tent and he wasn't there. He's actually in high road, and that's where you have to speak with him. I figured I should just warn everyone about this glitch/error cause it really confused my friend and I.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Thanks for the warning . I'll remember this next time I do the quest.

Merle Ambrose: Master of Every School

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
SenseiOfFlame on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
I was doing the quest: call the banners quest glitch in Avalon today. I noticed when I had to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam it told me to talk to him in Caliburn. I opened the map and saw he was standing in front of a brown tent, went to the tent and he wasn't there. He's actually in high road, and that's where you have to speak with him. I figured I should just warn everyone about this glitch/error cause it really confused my friend and I.
Well, when I did that long long long ago with my balance it was very fine then when I started a new wizard and did that quest it was the same thing happen.

Maybe the arrow quest is just pointing the wrong way

Have a nice day! :D