Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New gear help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Hello everyone I am currently trying to find myself some new gear, at the moment I am wearing the Waterworks gear and I have been wondering if there was any place I can farm for some better gear

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
well depends how far you in the game. but if your in Avalon there are some vendors you can carft from. (forgot which area sorry)

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well it depends on your level.crafted gear is always available but I would stick to waterworks gear until level 90 then you could start trying for the hades gear

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Blaze3277 on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
well depends how far you in the game. but if your in Avalon there are some vendors you can carft from. (forgot which area sorry)
There are crafting recipe vendors in Avalon, are in The Wild (Shane Macgobhann), and Dun Dara (Lewelyn). They offer recipes for level 74-76 wizards.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
nick the wiz on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
well it depends on your level.crafted gear is always available but I would stick to waterworks gear until level 90 then you could start trying for the hades gear
Okay thanks everyone but i think i will go with this idea again thanks ^_^

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Well to start with, if you're in Avalon, you're PROBABLY over lvl 70. As you all know, Aquila came out a while ago, big deal, new dungeons, awesome armor. At lvl 70, Atlantea in Aquila is unlocked, and the dungeon has some decent drops, stuff better than the Waterwork's equipment, especially now since there's gems. The dungeon is quite difficult, but it drops good loot and equipment, the Poseidon gear. Another option is what everyone else says, stick it out until lvl. 90, and get the Hades gear.